YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION

+118
euphoriosa
adam
siriusly
Kerushii
Bork
Bellevi
hatter
TallNose
Pahana
Mvibes
Ascension
Firepuppy
Dgcakes
wrdonerd
Uis Elveti
MysticMoggy
emeraldbeacon
spy_glass
insomniac
maquette
SerenityMoonstone
cherrybomb
4cm
CBrachyrhynchos
sheisakeeper
gravimetric
TheNozomi
Sporadic
Kitt
Foof
Kaleidoscopic
Ariadne3
Celesity_Darkflame
WRochelle87
Siubh
sticarus
Zx2_152
pinecone
purplefreak
ponds
Eclectic Kitty
darkrose072687
Dalaln
imirishletshug
Tsakara
Ana
anagram7507
Mercury
noclaf
Katalina
JennytheJew
BobtheDancingFlea
justclosethedoor
Limey
Sio
NCallahan
artisticheartbeat
vgaer
Skyes
grim
carafemme
Megabyte
Eldan
Hwyfar
edispee
maymay
BlueCanary1
Smurgleburf
Noelle
Gabe Puratekuta
Mrs. Abject
Allusion
teambates
clomle44
memoryloss
Joamette
peachWins
greengirl77
Roses Ablaze
Mask
Silverfish
Redrum
shanidl
MGH
Black&WhiteRainbow
girlyQ
lasteffect
Zelknolf
RD
Kugai
dracoangelica
Name?
Hiraku
Louisa
Gracefulfallen
Chuck_R
YazzyDream
Futch
KateKaleidoscopic
Flyinglemon
Katisanse
la_chinchilla
Tripz
Dinru
Somnimiles
Michael
shocklance
Lazer Nun
Crazy Aido
carl-E
Alanthion
freakingdork
Sara
Nicole
RainbowSprinkles
Edvard Munch
Jim North
Megan Rose
122 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Kugai

Kugai

Hmmmmmmmm

I think I know. but I ain't gonna say.

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

477CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Zx2_152

So I'm thinking that maybe since Sadako made herself look like George for years and years, maybe she's in Lia's body right now? I don't know. And she wants to eat Fiona's soul or something? Or possess her, and wake up in Fiona's body, and take over the real world...?

478CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:22 am

YazzyDream

YazzyDream

Omg, Lia. She couldn't have said that sooner?!

http://yazzydream.deviantart.com

479CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:29 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

YazzyDream wrote:Omg, Lia. She couldn't have said that sooner?!

Sex is important! Heh. >.>;;;

480CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:07 am

artisticheartbeat

artisticheartbeat

OH NO FI!
CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Draft_lens8533701module74070721photo_1260937650admiral-ackbar-its-a-trap

sorry, i just had to Smile

Now the bird thing in this page http://rosalarian.com/yume/?p=1699 makes sense, tricky Megan, placing things in so casually but yet so planned.

Last edited by artisticheartbeat on Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total

http://stillalivecomic.wordpress.com/

481CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:09 am

Smurgleburf

To anyone who might know what the alternative meaning for "trap" is...

Well, that just makes this page hilarious.

482CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Kugai

Kugai

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

483CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Dinru

Dinru

And right after they... OH SNAP! Lol, I didn't even think of it like that x3 You just turned a tear jerker into a crowning moment of funny. Thank you.

484CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:48 pm

Kugai

Kugai

Well it could have been worse, it could have been flying Monkey's

485CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Jim North

Jim North

AUGH! Lucy's crying! No no no no no no!

http://jimnorth.deviantart.com

486CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:15 pm

la_chinchilla

Good one, artisticheartbeat!

Smurgleburf wrote:

To anyone who might know what the alternative meaning for "trap" is...

Well, that just makes this page hilarious.

Now I cannot read this page with a straight face Razz

487CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:25 am

Roses Ablaze

No more boring sex dreams or no more sex dreams period? How many sex dreams has Lucy been in? Hmm...

488CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm

peachWins

peachWins

Aw dang, that flower has a rad eye-patch.

489CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Zelknolf

And then Noface says, "Put the Angelina head back on."

490CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:29 am

la_chinchilla

I think I could have passed out laughing about the Angelina head getting worn out. Hehehe...

Today's page brought up something I had never considered. Of course Dreamland people have parts in the sex dreams. *facepalms* If someone had brought that up earlier I would have assumed there was, um, some sort of red light district in Dreamland or something. Yet, it turns out every actor in there is a potential prostitution victim. How on Earth did Sadako last so long without a rebellion?

491CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:18 am

Roses Ablaze

Wait, so does his face just look kind of indiscernible to Lucy or is it blank the way it appears to us?

492CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:28 am

Kugai

Kugai

So, Noface works for Sadako - OR - Does 'He' have his own agenda?

493CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:32 am

NCallahan

Today's page brought up something I had never considered. Of course Dreamland people have parts in the sex dreams. *facepalms* If someone had brought that up earlier I would have assumed there was, um, some sort of red light district in Dreamland or something. Yet, it turns out every actor in there is a potential prostitution victim. How on Earth did Sadako last so long without a rebellion?

"A man once told me you could get use to anything if money was involved. He would shove mice up his [censored] for twenty bucks a go."

How long do you suppose humanity has been dreaming about sex? So multiply that by dream years and ask, how long do you suppose the dream people have been living with our sex fantasies? They probably think of it as akin to getting a job at McDonald's or mopping floors -- embarrassing if you have aspirations, but not so odd that anybody raises an eyebrow.

Wait, so does his face just look kind of indiscernible to Lucy or is it blank the way it appears to us?

It looks like you can't even see the bones underneath. So she's probably trying to match his tone of voice to any sort of facial cue and realizing she can't.

494CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:00 pm

la_chinchilla

NCallahan wrote:

"A man once told me you could get use to anything if money was involved. He would shove mice up his [censored] for twenty bucks a go."

How long do you suppose humanity has been dreaming about sex? So multiply that by dream years and ask, how long do you suppose the dream people have been living with our sex fantasies? They probably think of it as akin to getting a job at McDonald's or mopping floors -- embarrassing if you have aspirations, but not so odd that anybody raises an eyebrow.

Well, after my post I re-read today's page and it seems like Lucy is a small-time actress. Maybe those get the lousy gigs such as sex dreams.

I did not mean to imply such jobs would make Dreamlanders raise their eyebrows, as you put it, as in the previous page we can see it is a fairly regular thing. It's just that I cannot wrap my head around them not rebelling earlier, because even if the sex dreams could be compared to a barely embarassing job, it seems like they hate them.

Non-sequitur: I love Lucy's expression in the second panel.

495CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:01 am

grim

grim

Lucy's boobs are really really pointy.

This has been bothering me for the last couple of pages and I feel compelled to share this.

I'm really enjoying the rest of this arc so far though.

496CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:50 am

sticarus

I couldn't tell you how long I've been a fan of this comic, since before the BIG REVEAL (legasp), but I've finally managed to make an account. I think I've probably been under-appreciative, this comic truly is the best webcomic out there IMNSHO, it's about time I took a stand and said so. The art quality and the plot lines are phenomenal.

As for this page...I love NoFace. Also...I love Lucy's perky boobies.

497CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

grim wrote:Lucy's boobs are really really pointy.

They have always been pointy. ...well, ever since Part 2. :-P I believe they SEEM more pointy because we are viewing them mostly at a 3/4 view or a profile view.

498CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:26 am

carl-E

carl-E

OK, back to storyline speculation (not that I don't enjoy talkin' 'bout boobies...)

Soooo... NoFace hired Lucy to lead Fia to Lia? Sold it to her it as a major role in Fi's new dream, and Lucy was crying because she finally realized it was a trap?

Or maybe she knew it was going to be a trap all along - she did seem shifty and nervous at the beginning - and now she's grown to care for Fi, and cried when the trap was being sprung, because she knew what was coming...

Damn, I'm leaning towards the second, and that doesn't reflect well on Lucy. Unless of course, she redeems herself by coming back with the cavalry (or maybe some bears) to save the day!

499CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:46 am

NCallahan

Dun dun... dun?

Dun dun?

DUN DUN DUN!!!

500CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 20 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:52 am

sticarus

No-Face has a sort of evil charm, like...the Gentlemen...or a lawyer.

Its a little hard to blame Lucy, but I may just be sayin' that cause I like her. I mean, here comes No-Face, all charming and interested in her, after she lost her breakthrough starring role. It's not like she's a Sadako fan, she's been a part of the revolution from the beginning.

I think it's safe to say, whether she was tricked, or she knew it'd be a trap, she pulls through in the end. I hope...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum