YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

The New Conscience discussion (Spoilers)

+3
kitty!
Mrs. Abject
Michael
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The New Conscience discussion (Spoilers) Empty The New Conscience discussion (Spoilers) Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:54 am

Michael

So, I figured we should have a special thread for this one, to keep it away from people who didn't donate and don't want to frustrate themselves with reading spoilers and hints about what is going on that they can't see.

Right, that ought to be enough preamble to stop people accidentally reading this.

So, my real first question is this, did anyone else notice something about Fi's hair as she is reciting 'those words'? It's the only frame in the bonus comic where it does that and I have to wonder if it's deliberate and what it signifies if it is.

Mrs. Abject

And to attract the people who didn't donate but want spoilers, yes?

Michael

I was reluctant to give things away but I guess I can be not-too spoilery.

Fi's new conscience is not nice. Fi deals with it. While dealing with it, her hair very subtly falls over one of her eyes.

Now go and donate.

kitty!

this explains so many, many of my doubts about clandestine. SO MANY WONDERS HAVE BEEN ALMOST SOLVED.

they will be totally solved once The Big Confrontation occurs, but yea.

Ana

Mrs. Abject wrote:And to attract the people who didn't donate but want spoilers, yes?

This thread and a post in another one was the last bit of incentive I needed to donate and get the comic. If I am not an exception, then yes this is good.

And I'm with Mary's guess on Clandy. It would also fit in the 'Clandy was Sadako's conscience' theory like a glove.

Roses Ablaze

But now I'm wondering if Clandy is Fi's conscience now, which means that she has two consciences. Megan did comment that as she was travelling with the others, Clandy got more lucid. Fi hasn't gone psycho even though she doesn't officially have a conscience that she's psychically connected to. So dreamers and consciences do have some choice when it comes to who is attached to who, it seems to me.

Dinru

Dinru

Or maybe a conscience being near a human long enough creates a connection subconsciously?

Dgcakes

Roses Ablaze wrote:But now I'm wondering if Clandy is Fi's conscience now, which means that she has two consciences. Megan did comment that as she was travelling with the others, Clandy got more lucid. Fi hasn't gone psycho even though she doesn't officially have a conscience that she's psychically connected to. So dreamers and consciences do have some choice when it comes to who is attached to who, it seems to me.
You know, Mary and Fi still seem very connected even though they officially aren't. And in the comic, Clandy does seem to be able to influence Fi a bit - both in the bonus story and in a few other instances. Maybe being with humans and getting to use her powers a bit are helping Clandy?

Michael

I could believe that Clandy will end up being Fi's conscience. Assuming the conscience organisation survives what is to come.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum