YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lesbian Lotus-Eaters Literary Discussion (LPFOS Board)

+7
Geek_at_Large
Avi den Kanashimi
Captain Crunch
Luridel
Clawdee
Everest
reba
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

reba

reba

In lieu of a separate area of the forum (at least for right now), here's a place for LPFOS discussion...

What exactly is this bar serving? How many redshirts will bite the dust before this story arc ends? Just how impressed are we at finally seeing a non-phallic spaceship? All this, and more, shall now have a home in this thread!
[ /grandiosity]

Everest

Non-phallic spaceships are the best spaceships. I extend my most humble congratulations to Megan for being able to draw a ship that doesn't look like it's designed to impregnate the heavens.

And now I'm all worried for Velma for drinking the Mysterious Lotus-like Liquor. What's in it? Space narcotics, maybe?

I assume the answer to "how many redshirts will bite the dust..." is "all of them." Our lovable color-blind alien will have to be last, though. Poor guy...

Clawdee

Clawdee

I'm actually kinda hoping that last guy makes it, he's grown on me. If he doesn't I hope he get's a Pin dedicated to him in the next pack that Megan makes XD

http://clawdee.blogspot.com

Luridel

As a fan of the Odyssey (no, I'm not kidding), I gotta say I'm looking forward to this arc.

Captain Crunch

Captain Crunch

Anyone else feel sorry for the cyclops? He didn't really seem evil, just lonely and a little crazy. I don't think he would have hurt the pirates (unlike the cyclops in The Odyssey), he just wanted to use them to get his colleagues to sober up.

Avi den Kanashimi

Avi den Kanashimi

Me too, I feel sad for him Sad

But then again they had no choice, if maybe he explained that his crew was drunk and he needs help sobering em' up w/o kidnapping them, then maybe he'd of gotten some help What a Face

http://www.avidenkanashimi.deviantart.com

Captain Crunch

Captain Crunch

Maybe it was another case of "Don't worry, kids, he's just a heartless android. It's okay to kill him."
I guess that had to happen for the story to be based on The Odyssey, but I still feel sorry for this cyclops. He didn't even eat any of the redshirts! cyclops pirat (I like these smileys)

8Lesbian Lotus-Eaters Literary Discussion (LPFOS Board) Empty Forget the whales... Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:20 am

Geek_at_Large

... Save the Redshirts!

Michael

Naah, kill them all. Jane's gone, why should any of the others survive?

10Lesbian Lotus-Eaters Literary Discussion (LPFOS Board) Empty On to the latest page... Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:54 am

Sweetgum

Sweetgum

Anyone else very, very interested in seeing Marge & Velma's lesson plans?

"Now, remember, dear, what is best in life?"

"To... to rob your enemies?"

"And?"

"And see them cry before your awesomeness..."

"Close enough."

"...and... and hear the lamentations of their women?"

"Wrong! It's 'loot the prettiest shoes for yourself'! Start over!"

rainlover

rainlover

Michael wrote:Naah, kill them all. Jane's gone, why should any of the others survive?

For serious! She was the best one. Of course, she was also the one that had the most emotional connection going for her with the readers (we all want the lesbian pirates to be happy, after all), meaning she was the one most likely to die. I think the dude is going to make it due to the sheer improbability.

HelsBels

HelsBels

I'd assumed the drink the lotus eaters had was sailor jerrys. I think mr pessimism shouldn't die but he should get stranded on a lost planet somewhere, where there's large carniverous creatures.

Michael

I still think the redshirt guy is the 'one more' they mentioned.

Hold on... do you think we just saw how they ended up in an escape pod?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum