YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION

+97
texasshiva
naota
Lalia
thejennamonster
ybtolerant
TheNozomi
Wisdom Thumbs
Faenir
Xshu
adam
lasteffect
SchizoAuthoress
Becki719
Zx2_152
Smurgleburf
cmacmac
maquette
daneyb
RD
Pinkachu
The.Nozomi
Seria
Joamette
teambates
teldar
Somnimiles
canyoudigit
after all
dolorien
Mask
gravimetric
SerenityMoonstone
pchmir
Skeiphes
RebaChu
pokeureye
black_rose_writer
siriusly
Teya
carafemme
yumiko27
KitWatson
Andrea_44
Kaleidoscopic
Jim North
edispee
la_chinchilla
vgaer
kowaiusagi
Ariadne3
Name?
Mercury
Dinru
meeples
sticarus
Madi
Katisanse
greenglowinggoo
Rue
ohno
Louisa
Siubh
SuzanneM
Limey
Kasbunny
Uis Elveti
Kitt
Little Sunflower
Baku
Sporadic
hmnbyr
Roses Ablaze
purplefreak
JuJuBee
mishykinz
TheResult
Ana
grim
Kugai
Emeryth
Lady Fury
wrdonerd
darkrose072687
Eldan
Megan Rose
Michael
sheisakeeper
Pahana
Dgcakes
YazzyDream
NCallahan
Megabyte
freakingdork
carl-E
smallandmighty
cherrybomb
maymay
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 28]

276CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sat May 01, 2010 11:11 am

Ana

Katisanse wrote:her nose and chin are different too. normally her nose is just a circle but she has a suggestion of nostrils going on and more chin than we normally see on her.
What I first noticed was her lips. She usually doesn't even have any, it's more of a circle with a hint of teeth, and now she has well defined lips.

Actually Clandy's look right now is way deep in the uncanny valley for me. She looks cute with undefined features, looks even cuter with whole features, but the mix... gets strange.

And I SWEAR the last panel looks like her left hand is going somewhere Don may not be completely comfortable with (or maybe he is, who knows?) XD.

277CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sat May 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Emeryth

Ana wrote:

And I SWEAR the last panel looks like her left hand is going somewhere Don may not be completely comfortable with (or maybe he is, who knows?) XD.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that xD

278CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sun May 02, 2010 4:30 am

carafemme

this might be a little vulgar, but goodness gracious Clandi has a nice rack all of a sudden hahaha

279CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sun May 02, 2010 3:13 pm

Louisa

When Clandy says "I need to help her" - is she referring to Sadako or Fiona? Her attempt to mind-meld with Fiona on the trolley may have been unsuccessful, but she still seems to have acted like a conscience for Fiona at some points: see the donation comic; also when Fi woke up and wouldn't talk to Mary about what happened on her return.

280CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 03, 2010 12:04 am

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

Emeryth wrote:
Ana wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that xD

Wow. It gives a whole new meaning to the face Don is making!

http://rosalarian.com

281CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 03, 2010 1:31 am

Teya

...Is it sad that my first thought upon seeing today's page was "...My Little Pony!" And then thinking, "Wow, Clandy is pretty." And then, "Don just gets more kick-ass as the story progresses."

Anyways! Long-time reader, first-time poster; just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this story and how excited/sad I am to see it nearing it's end.

282CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 03, 2010 1:47 am

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

OMG SO AWESOME AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Clandy is so pretty in panel 3. And so awesomely wise. And so... just... awesome.

I'm speechless.

Also, Don is rad, and gay-tacular, and @Teya: Well, the pegasus DOES have a skull marking on its ass. I feel like it's totally fitting that Don would make a punktastic My Little Pony pegasus and fly around on it.

283CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 03, 2010 3:37 am

Kugai

Kugai

Why is it that I suddenly hear The Ride Of The Valkyrie?

Very Happy

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

284CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 03, 2010 3:59 am

Michael

I had been wondering for a while, is Don human?

285CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 03, 2010 5:18 am

la_chinchilla

Could Don be related to the old king of Nod? I mean, his hair looks the same colour as Sadako's and the old king's...

Sorry 'bout that, I am sleep deprived.

286CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 03, 2010 11:24 am

Katisanse

Well his hair color is similar, but his hair color changes so often I don't think that counts as an identifier. I already theorized that Don might be human, but his ancestors were in dreams so maybe he is part human? Or maybe what Clandy is talking about is that all nod residents have the power of creation, Sadako has just stifled it with Dreamco.

Anyway . . . I am still rooting for king Don.

287CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Emeryth

Clandy is getting eyes (:

288CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 04, 2010 12:13 am

YazzyDream

YazzyDream

Pissed Fiona is super Hawt.

http://yazzydream.deviantart.com

289CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 04, 2010 12:51 am

Emeryth

YazzyDream wrote:Pissed Fiona is super Hawt.

Agreed!

290CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 04, 2010 6:26 am

Louisa

Purple Fiona in Panel 5 is creepy. And very Sadako-esque.

291CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 04, 2010 9:08 am

Ana

Aaaand just like that, Clandy gets out of uncanny valley in a snap. She looks just so beautiful in the 3rd panel.

Wallpaper plz? ;_;

292CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 04, 2010 12:34 pm

carafemme

Emeryth wrote:Clandy is getting eyes (:
She's getting her wings back too =]]

293CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Emeryth

carafemme wrote:
Emeryth wrote:Clandy is getting eyes (:
She's getting her wings back too =]]

Yeah! I really enjoy that they are butterfly wings, haha

294CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 04, 2010 5:33 pm

Kugai

Kugai

I have this sneaking suspicion that Sadako may have seriously underestimated Fiona.

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

295CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

My guess, right now, is that Sadako is going to try to get Fi to do something crazy and Mary is going to bust in at the last minute and stop her. I figured Sadako would have thought to capture Mary too. But it's lucky for Fi she didn't.

296CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed May 05, 2010 1:37 am

darkrose072687

darkrose072687

Kugai wrote:Why is it that I suddenly hear The Ride Of The Valkyrie?

Very Happy

o.O Jee thanks. Now I will never get it out of my head...

http://www.myspace.com/angeltaylor87

297CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed May 05, 2010 6:16 am

Louisa

Once again, Clandy is racktacular. Her breasts in the bottom sketch today look bigger than I've ever seen them, even when she was Himitsu.

298CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed May 05, 2010 3:59 pm

carl-E

carl-E

First thing I noticed, too.

I guess I REALLY AM A PURV.

(caps lock unintended, but strangely appropriate. I'm leavin 'em!)

299CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 06, 2010 4:24 pm

carl-E

carl-E

This "game" thing has me worried. Obviously that's the sword in the cover art.

Is it like Excalibur, the sword denotes the ruler of Nod? Otherwise, Sadako will have to find a way to trick Fi into using the sword.

And she can put Lia back into the real world? Without her being 80+ years old?!?

This deal sounds a little too good to be possible... so of course, it isn't!

300CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Louisa

But Lia bricked up her door. She told Fi about the bricking up of the door. So Fi should realise that Lia's been dead in the real world for decades - Sadako can't let her go back now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum