YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION

+97
texasshiva
naota
Lalia
thejennamonster
ybtolerant
TheNozomi
Wisdom Thumbs
Faenir
Xshu
adam
lasteffect
SchizoAuthoress
Becki719
Zx2_152
Smurgleburf
cmacmac
maquette
daneyb
RD
Pinkachu
The.Nozomi
Seria
Joamette
teambates
teldar
Somnimiles
canyoudigit
after all
dolorien
Mask
gravimetric
SerenityMoonstone
pchmir
Skeiphes
RebaChu
pokeureye
black_rose_writer
siriusly
Teya
carafemme
yumiko27
KitWatson
Andrea_44
Kaleidoscopic
Jim North
edispee
la_chinchilla
vgaer
kowaiusagi
Ariadne3
Name?
Mercury
Dinru
meeples
sticarus
Madi
Katisanse
greenglowinggoo
Rue
ohno
Louisa
Siubh
SuzanneM
Limey
Kasbunny
Uis Elveti
Kitt
Little Sunflower
Baku
Sporadic
hmnbyr
Roses Ablaze
purplefreak
JuJuBee
mishykinz
TheResult
Ana
grim
Kugai
Emeryth
Lady Fury
wrdonerd
darkrose072687
Eldan
Megan Rose
Michael
sheisakeeper
Pahana
Dgcakes
YazzyDream
NCallahan
Megabyte
freakingdork
carl-E
smallandmighty
cherrybomb
maymay
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 28]

251CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Lucy Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 am

Andrea_44

Andrea_44

I'm still confused. Why can't Lucy just put on another head? I mean, this is only bad because Sadako is going to imprison Lucy away from her other heads, right? Neutral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HK5AI6Lt_o

252CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:58 am

la_chinchilla

Maybe Nodites like Lucy go crazy if they live for a long period of time without their real heads?

253CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:16 am

Kugai

Kugai

She got them from those Harpies that carried her off.

Sadako's sadistic side is really on show here. Fi, I think you're gonna have to off her.

Poor Lucy

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

254CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 pm

carl-E

carl-E

"But she disobeyed me..."

If Fi's even half-listening through her anger at Lucy, I hope she realizes what that means. Lucy only betrayed Fi before she got to know her. Then she disobeyed Sadako, taking Fi to Lia (and trying to resurrect DWLF).

In the last panel, she's looking back - and I hope she's realizing that Lucy's not what Sadako paints her to be.

Megan, I'm so glad you showed us more of Lucy's story before this, or she would have been the shallow Judas character left out to hang. I'd say you have a gift, but I also know how hard you work at it!

Maybe it's both!

255CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

Isn't Sadako's floor usually checkered? That makes the spirally floor doubly intense, doesn't it?

Also, if Fi ever finds out that Lucy was never going to take her to Lia, she's going to be PISSED. Sure, it was for a good cause, but even when she's got her conscience with her, she tends to be mad at people who jerk her around.

256CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

Originally, I wasn't going to do Lucy's story, and then it was going to be just 5 pages or so, but I realized I needed to flesh her out a LOT more or she'd just be this shallow traitor who everyone would hate, and I didn't want that for her.

http://rosalarian.com

257CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty ...? Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:24 am

sheisakeeper

sheisakeeper

Oh Clandy, what's happening?

Here's a question: How does Don change his hair at will so much? Was that ever explaned?

258CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:30 am

Katisanse

sheisakeeper wrote:Oh Clandy, what's happening?

Here's a question: How does Don change his hair at will so much? Was that ever explained?

Wow, I never thought of that! And even when they are roughing it in the cabin or other places, and getting pretty gross and unkempt Don still has different hair every day. Does this mean that he maybe a former dreamer but doesn't want anyone to know? so he can change his appearance like Fi can? That would be a fun twist, but I don't know if we have time for it to happen, after all, the story is going to be over really soon. But that would help the Don as king theory (assuming the monarch of the dream world has to be a former dreamer . . . I am still not entirely convinced of that)

also: Is it just me or does Clandy have more facial features in the most recent page? Normally she looks almost 2D, is something changing because she is getting closer to Sadako?

259CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:35 am

Kugai

Kugai

Holy frell! The real Clandi is beginning to reemerge!!!

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

260CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:00 am

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

OMG, you're right. I thought it was just the hair, but she's all with the havin' of the facial features now.

If Don is a Dreamer, he sure is good at hiding it. Maybe he's a hybrid? What if another Dreamer, maybe even the King, had a kid with a Dreamworlder? THAT WOULD BE INTENSE. I'm probably just getting carried away, but it'd be cool. Very Happy

Anyway, I feel like someone said at some point in Part 2 (though I have no idea where to find it and am not going to try) that Dreamworlders can only change small things that don't affect much. I'm guessing that even if Don is a Dreamworlder, a change in hairstyle would be insignificant enough for him to pull off.

And what's with all the starin', Clandy? Aaargh, as much as I loathe to be excited for a Monday, I can't wait to find out what happens! Eeeeee!

261CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:25 am

purplefreak

purplefreak

Ach! It seems like it's been so long since this part of the story, I barely remember if we saw Don get knocked out... Could anyone find the page it's on if it exsists? Wink

262CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:18 am

grim

grim

sheisakeeper wrote:Oh Clandy, what's happening?

Here's a question: How does Don change his hair at will so much? Was that ever explaned?

I think Megan said on her Formspring that he comes from a species that can change their hair at will, like Lucy comes from a species that can remove their heads.

I think. But I am way too tired to look it up right now so if someone could confirm that would be great.

263CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:06 am

Sporadic

Clandy to the rescue cheers

264CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:08 am

Michael

Sporadic wrote:Clandy to the rescue cheers
Big Damn Conscience!

265CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:29 am

Ana

I'm a little bit confused here...

... doesn't Lucy have a LOT of heads, and can just order one from a crafter? Are they going to burn all her heads and strictly forbid anyone of making her one? Because with this is mind this scene becomes the polar opposite of Fridge Horror... not really that much disturbing after thinking about it. At first I thought they would be cutting her head off, so that the mechanism for putting the head on its place would be permanently damaged, but that's obviously not the case.

Also, doesn't it look like Clandy's features are getting a little more detail than they had? The lips, the nose... like a slight glimpse of the bond being enough to begin fleshing her out again.

Also 2, at last panel: cue Clandy/Don slashfic in 3... 2... 1...

266CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:54 am

Pahana

Pahana

WUT Don is left with the Consciences. WILL this mean he also is one? Shocked
or something more important maybe?
and wtf clandy where did ur cute crazynes sgooo

267CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:24 pm

Emeryth

I don't think I've ever wanted it to be monday so badly.

Cand you guys imagine if we were still getting updates only three times a week? We'd be dying!

268CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:12 pm

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

Ana wrote:I'm a little bit confused here...

... doesn't Lucy have a LOT of heads, and can just order one from a crafter? Are they going to burn all her heads and strictly forbid anyone of making her one? Because with this is mind this scene becomes the polar opposite of Fridge Horror... not really that much disturbing after thinking about it. At first I thought they would be cutting her head off, so that the mechanism for putting the head on its place would be permanently damaged, but that's obviously not the case."
Well, Sadako is probably going to keep her in a dungeon for the rest of her life. With no head.

Michael wrote:
Sporadic wrote:Clandy to the rescue cheers
Big Damn Conscience!
I love you.

269CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Michael

The most obvious thing that is changing with Clandy is that her skin has a hue. No more white and gray anymore.

270CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:35 pm

Katisanse

Michael wrote:The most obvious thing that is changing with Clandy is that her skin has a hue. No more white and gray anymore.

her nose and chin are different too. normally her nose is just a circle but she has a suggestion of nostrils going on and more chin than we normally see on her.

271CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:36 pm

Megabyte

Katisanse wrote:Oh Clandy, what's happening?

[...]

also: Is it just me or does Clandy have more facial features in the most recent page? Normally she looks almost 2D, is something changing because she is getting closer to Sadako?

I was wondering exactly the same thing.

272CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Megabyte

Ana wrote:I'm a little bit confused here...

... doesn't Lucy have a LOT of heads, and can just order one from a crafter? Are they going to burn all her heads and strictly forbid anyone of making her one?

Most likely burn her favorite head and keep the body imprisoned. I think it makes sense.

273CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Megabyte

Something very interesting I was thinking about too...

Clandestine says that it is "happening again". Did Sadako try to get replaced before?

274CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:10 pm

darkrose072687

darkrose072687

o.O I wonder what Clandy has up her sleeve....I wonder if she is gonna try and mind meld with Don o.O I wonder if she could do that since he is a Nodian...probably not.

From Megan's Formspring
How many years can a "Noddian" live? (Would you call them Noddian or Noddist?) i mean Lucy and Don, they both have grandparents. But they still died @ one point, right? by Hiraku536

Considering Don's grandpa was part of MLK's 1963 speech, and that was over 500 Noddian years ago, I'd say he lived pretty long.

Nod is full of different humanoids, none of them human. Some live long, like Don's "race", and others live shorter.

http://www.myspace.com/angeltaylor87

275CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 11 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:43 pm

yumiko27

Megabyte wrote:Something very interesting I was thinking about too...

Clandestine says that it is "happening again". Did Sadako try to get replaced before?

I'm guessing that she is referring to back when Sadako killed the old king of Nod and she didn't get there in time to prevent it from happening. I also think that as Clandestine gets closer to Sadako, she becomes less and less insane. Hopefully she'll manage to stop her from doing something idiotic...again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum