YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION

+97
texasshiva
naota
Lalia
thejennamonster
ybtolerant
TheNozomi
Wisdom Thumbs
Faenir
Xshu
adam
lasteffect
SchizoAuthoress
Becki719
Zx2_152
Smurgleburf
cmacmac
maquette
daneyb
RD
Pinkachu
The.Nozomi
Seria
Joamette
teambates
teldar
Somnimiles
canyoudigit
after all
dolorien
Mask
gravimetric
SerenityMoonstone
pchmir
Skeiphes
RebaChu
pokeureye
black_rose_writer
siriusly
Teya
carafemme
yumiko27
KitWatson
Andrea_44
Kaleidoscopic
Jim North
edispee
la_chinchilla
vgaer
kowaiusagi
Ariadne3
Name?
Mercury
Dinru
meeples
sticarus
Madi
Katisanse
greenglowinggoo
Rue
ohno
Louisa
Siubh
SuzanneM
Limey
Kasbunny
Uis Elveti
Kitt
Little Sunflower
Baku
Sporadic
hmnbyr
Roses Ablaze
purplefreak
JuJuBee
mishykinz
TheResult
Ana
grim
Kugai
Emeryth
Lady Fury
wrdonerd
darkrose072687
Eldan
Megan Rose
Michael
sheisakeeper
Pahana
Dgcakes
YazzyDream
NCallahan
Megabyte
freakingdork
carl-E
smallandmighty
cherrybomb
maymay
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 28]

201CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:07 am

Louisa

Another small detail that I found interesting - look at the flower, bottom left of the top panel here. Notice anything familiar?

202CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 am

maymay

maymay

Louisa wrote:Another small detail that I found interesting - look at the flower, bottom left of the top panel here. Notice anything familiar?

Megan changed the spinning flower into something else - it must've been unintended.

http://mayflycrow.deviantart.com/

203CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:42 am

Louisa

Sorry if I'm being dense, but what do you mean by "the spinning flower"? I was referring to the right eye being covered, since we saw with fake-George that Sadako can disguise herself but has to conceal the eye somehow.

204CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:56 pm

maymay

maymay

Louisa wrote:Sorry if I'm being dense, but what do you mean by "the spinning flower"? I was referring to the right eye being covered, since we saw with fake-George that Sadako can disguise herself but has to conceal the eye somehow.

Oh, I thought one of the flowers resembled Sadako's swirly eye previously, but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong. Anyone remembers that, or is it just me being stupid as usual? ;p

http://mayflycrow.deviantart.com/

205CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:29 am

YazzyDream

YazzyDream

I like how the cover is like it's come full circle. Fiona is back wearing her school uniform (and the devil's socks!)

XD

I think the swirl is too clear, but other than that, I think it's a really neat cover. Lovin' Fi's hair. And that bloody splatter is so forboding.

http://yazzydream.deviantart.com

206CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:41 am

Emeryth

This has to be the most gorgeous cover this comic has ever had. (I'm glad I'm not the only one who is happy to see the devil's socks!)

I cannot wait to see how this wraps up! Sad as I am to see it wrapping up (I've been reading this since it began), I am also thrilled to find out how everything finishes.

I'll most likely be up until 11:30 or later every night waiting for an update until the end (:

207CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Hooray for the devil's socks. Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:06 am

Ariadne3

Ariadne3

Looking at this cover, it reminds me of a tarot card. Yu Me tarot, Megan? Hmmmm!

208CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:09 am

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

I'm getting a definite "Fiona kills Sadako" vibe from that cover.

Crap.

Also, is anyone feeling sorta Wizard of Oz what with all those poppies?

209CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:42 am

Kugai

Kugai

Looking that way.

But it could be a red herring.

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

210CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:03 am

Louisa

Not to mention that she's wearing red shoes. There's no place like home...

211CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 am

YazzyDream

YazzyDream

Louisa wrote:Not to mention that she's wearing red shoes. There's no place like home...
Haha! Nice parallelism!

http://yazzydream.deviantart.com

212CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 am

Sporadic

The poppies makes me think of Monet, or WWI.

And yes, the cover is incredibly beautiful and appropriate and ominous.

213CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:05 am

Megabyte

There's something interesting though. Why isn't Fiona's sword covered with blood? I mean... Sadako does get killed, but is it Fiona that slains her?

214CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:06 am

Eldan

Eldan

I love this cover.
IMO it's one of the top ones if not the best.

215CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:32 pm

carl-E

carl-E

I love how this takes us back full circle to the Fi we knew in the beginning, but now with a symbol of strength and power. And ominous-ness.

I'm already in mourning for losing the telling of this tale from my life! Megan, you've kept me on a suspense filled emotional roller coaster, and I've loved every minute.

I know you've made a few books already, but are you planning on a big one-volume compilation after it's over? Or maybe a boxed set...

216CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:44 pm

kowaiusagi

kowaiusagi

carl-E wrote:
I know you've made a few books already, but are you planning on a big one-volume compilation after it's over? Or maybe a boxed set...

Might I direct you to this thread ^_^v

217CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

YazzyDream wrote:
Louisa wrote:Not to mention that she's wearing red shoes. There's no place like home...
Haha! Nice parallelism!
To be fair, she's been wearing those shoes the whole comic, so either Megan has wanted it to end with a Wizard of Oz parallel since she started (which is entirely plausible), or Fi just loves her red Chucks. (i mean... she IS a lesbian... hehe. >.<)

218CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:15 pm

hmnbyr

Ariadne3 wrote:Looking at this cover, it reminds me of a tarot card. Yu Me tarot, Megan? Hmmmm!

I would SO buy that set. ^_^ Megan... pwease? haha.

The cover is gorgeous, by the way. It didn't even click for me, the poppy field.

If I'm not mistaken, she's reaching out for something/someone. o.O Maybe that ties in with the clean sword. Something of a "Sadako, we don't have to do this" maybe... o.O

219CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Megabyte

hmnbyr wrote:
Ariadne3 wrote:Looking at this cover, it reminds me of a tarot card. Yu Me tarot, Megan? Hmmmm!

I would SO buy that set. ^_^ Megan... pwease? haha.

The cover is gorgeous, by the way. It didn't even click for me, the poppy field.

If I'm not mistaken, she's reaching out for something/someone. o.O Maybe that ties in with the clean sword. Something of a "Sadako, we don't have to do this" maybe... o.O

She was supposed to be reaching Lia, but she already managed to do that.

220CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am

Emeryth

Oh no D: Lucy!

221CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:31 am

vgaer

Oh my god. Seeing Lucy naked and helpless like that almost made me cry...

222CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:05 am

SuzanneM

Kind of in love with the jail bear's look- especially the sunglasses.

I suppose Sadako's trying to arose Fi's anger by killing the helpless Lucy in front of her. Poor Lucy..she's flawed but not deserving of death.

223CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:08 am

Megabyte

Wait again... what's the point of trying to cut off Lucy's head, since it can be removed?

224CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:30 am

SuzanneM

Megabyte wrote:Wait again... what's the point of trying to cut off Lucy's head, since it can be removed?

good point. So is this just a trick to fool Fiona?

225CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 9 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:34 am

Pahana

Pahana

hahahaha alice in wonderland referance?
maybe they're simply taking her head off *shrugs* i kind of like how evil sadako is but at the same time make jokes about it (dont kill me What a Face )
not harm lucy though D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum