YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fiona and the Ferryman :-)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fiona and the Ferryman :-) Empty Fiona and the Ferryman :-) Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 am

Baku

If my prediction is correct, Fiona can't kill Sadako because that would force her to become Queen of Nod (a job the King hated so much he got Sadako to kill him, and now Sadako wants Fiona to kill her).

There is a folk tale/ legend about a ferryman who was stuck in his job eternally, and the only way to escape was to hand the oar to his passenger and then leap ashore, whereupon the passenger was stuck with the job. I don't think Fiona wants Sadako's job.

I think Clandy will end up reuniting with Sadako to produce a benevolent and functional Queen, following the concept of yin and yang (light and darkness). This theme recurs in many stories, e.g. The Dark Crystal, Wizard of Earthsea, and a Star Trek episode in which Captain Kirk was split into good and evil twins.

This story becomes more fascinating every day, by the way. The fact that Mara/Lia recovered her free will was a definite surprise.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum