YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

A question about names.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A question about names. Empty A question about names. Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:56 pm

ZeeTee

ZeeTee

Okay, I'm too actually lazy to look up the pages that I'm talking about so you're just going to have to take my word for it. Wink

I don't remember where, but somewhere it was said that Fiona's middle name was "Marie."

On the book cover about dreams, the name was "Celia *Maria* Riolo."

And now Conscience's name is revealed to be "Mary."

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!

Also, I like the way Ms.Megan draws hands. Just sayin'. They're better than what I can do and I think their weirdness adds to the quirkiness of the comic.

2A question about names. Empty Re: A question about names. Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm

Futch

Futch

Fiona's middle name is revealed at least once on the cover of the book in Don's house at the beginning of part II. It does seem odd that it would be coincidence, but maybe Megan just likes the name?

http://futchofficial.blogspot.com

3A question about names. Empty Re: A question about names. Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Midean

Midean

Couldn't conscience be assigned to humans based on their names? The difference in name could even be used to explain their great lack of sync.

After all this isn't Fred's Megatokyo, where Asmodeus or the like would be fighting Mary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum