YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have questions?

+28
Foof
maymay
grim
euphoriosa
TheResult
tropikitt
Ingrid
Michael
Dgcakes
Mvibes
darkrose072687
pinecone
Louisa
imirishletshug
Jim North
Branchlaw
Hiraku
Flyinglemon
Dinru
YazzyDream
Mrs. Abject
Megan Rose
Futch
Avi den Kanashimi
RainbowSprinkles
Edvard Munch
Everest
freakingdork
32 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Have questions? Empty Have questions? Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

I'll answer them (or Clawdee or Megan)!

Obviously, we will not answer questions regarding what will happen next. This is more of a "what page was that on?" or "how do I change things in my profile?" etc. kind of thread.

(Also, you can PM me or Clawdee at any time with general questions.)

2Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:31 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

Dinru wrote:I was looking at Megan's LiveJournal last night, and I found some sort of an ad-type-thing for the old YumeBoard. It said something like "It's the only place to find out what skleebs are!" or something. I tried to access it, but it wouldn't let me in without joining and it wouldn't let me join. So what are they?

Skleebs = Boobs. The old board wouldn't let you join because it is closed and even if you had been able to join, all the posts were deleted.

3Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:55 am

Everest

Okay, here's a question: Where did that come from? Laughing

4Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:19 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Everest wrote:Okay, here's a question: Where did that come from? Laughing

I'll answer your question with a question...where did WHAT come from? Please be more specific. Razz

5Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Edvard Munch

Edvard Munch

I'll hazard as guess [nosy] - Skleebs, who made that up and what's the story behind it?

6Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:46 am

Everest

Uh, yeah, that's what I meant, sorry for the lack of clarity. Where did the "skleebs" thing come from?

7Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:53 am

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

I don't really remember how or why it started but skleebs was just a word a bunch of people from the old forum came up with to replace the word boobs. I'm sure the reason for it seemed good at the time but at this point I honestly can't remember. Maybe Laura does.

8Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:31 pm

Avi den Kanashimi

Avi den Kanashimi

Here's another question,

I've been wondering why doesn't the forum let me say I was born on "April 16th _insertrandomyear_" and yes I've made it so it isn't over 99 or under 1. I'd like it for people to notice that today was my birthday Sad.

http://www.avidenkanashimi.deviantart.com

9Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Futch

Futch

Well, Avi, I'd like to wish you a happy birthday, but unfortunately the board does not allow it. :(

Have a very not unpleasant anniversary of your exodus from your mother's womb, then ;P

http://futchofficial.blogspot.com

10Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Avi den Kanashimi

Avi den Kanashimi

Futch wrote:Well, Avi, I'd like to wish you a happy birthday, but unfortunately the board does not allow it. Sad

Have a very not unpleasant anniversary of your exodus from your mother's womb, then ;P

Gee thanks X'D.

But seriously though, it's nice to have your age posted on the info-page (along with your birthday) and I've been trying to enter it in from the beginning I signed up. And still nadda Sad.

11Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:39 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

RainbowSprinkles wrote:Maybe Laura does.

Haha, no, I don't remember why. But apparently urban dictionary does.

(Please note that...some people may still be sensitive over stuff from the old board, including me, and I'd rather the term not become popular because I don't want others to feel uncomfortable.)

Avi den Kanashimi wrote:I've been wondering why doesn't the forum let me say I was born on "April 16th _insertrandomyear_" and yes I've made it so it isn't over 99 or under 1.

When you entered in your birthday, did you type the full number out (in my case, 1986 instead of 86)? Did you make sure to save? (Sorry if it sounds like I think you're dumb b/c I don't, I just wanna make sure those things have been covered) I just entered in my birthday (which wasn't added previously) and it works fine for me.

Happy birthday!

12Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:15 pm

Avi den Kanashimi

Avi den Kanashimi

freakingdork wrote:
Avi den Kanashimi wrote:I've been wondering why doesn't the forum let me say I was born on "April 16th _insertrandomyear_" and yes I've made it so it isn't over 99 or under 1.

When you entered in your birthday, did you type the full number out (in my case, 1986 instead of 86)? Did you make sure to save? (Sorry if it sounds like I think you're dumb b/c I don't, I just wanna make sure those things have been covered) I just entered in my birthday (which wasn't added previously) and it works fine for me.

Happy birthday!

Ah thankyou Very Happy

I updated the thing and now it strangly works Razz... Placed a fake year of course XD.

13Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:56 am

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

freakingdork wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:Maybe Laura does.
(Please note that...some people may still be sensitive over stuff from the old board, including me, and I'd rather the term not become popular because I don't want others to feel uncomfortable.)

Yes i do think it's safe to say the skleebs joke is dead. It's probably for the best.

14Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:56 am

Futch

Futch

Here's a question. What went wrong with the old boards? They were gone by the time Jill got me into Yu+Me. Was there a massive flamewar or something? I am simply curious, because, having run boards myself (hey did I mention that I used to run boards Razz ), these things interest me. Thank you!

Note to Mods: If you think me posting this might start a fight or cause conflict in anyway, please do not hesitate to remove it. I would just appreciate it if you could answer me in a PM or something. Thanks again!

15Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:30 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Futch wrote:Here's a question. What went wrong with the old boards? They were gone by the time Jill got me into Yu+Me. Was there a massive flamewar or something? I am simply curious, because, having run boards myself (hey did I mention that I used to run boards Razz ), these things interest me. Thank you!

There was a big conflict that I'm sure I still don't even know the half of. Things weren't handled well, by either side or the mods, myself included. Then both sides stopped posting and the board was being bombarded with spam that was too much to keep taking care of if no one was going to post. Plus Megan had installed the cbox and people were talking on there, so....

That's all I really want to say about it and I'd like to just drop the topic, eh? Thanks.

16Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:39 am

Futch

Futch

Thank you! XD

To abruptly change the topic, here's another question:

How many pages, approximately, is each issue? I don't really feel like counting... I'm that lazy.

Edit: Wow, look at that, a new page for a new topic. It's as if the boards want us to talk about something else :P

17Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:08 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

Futch wrote:Thank you! XD

To abruptly change the topic, here's another question:

How many pages, approximately, is each issue? I don't really feel like counting... I'm that lazy.

Edit: Wow, look at that, a new page for a new topic. It's as if the boards want us to talk about something else Razz

Part 1: It kept going up as it went along (first issue was 13 pages, the next 23, then 34), but issue 9 had 116.
Part 2: Realizing this was a bad idea, Megan instated a 22 page rule.

18Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:22 am

Futch

Futch

Reeeaaaallllyyy? Then we are reaching the end of an issue, aren't we? If the 22 pages includes the cover page, then we might expect a new cover as Monday's update.

19Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:56 am

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

22 pages doesn't include the cover, so the last page is pt 2 issue 6 will be on Monday, with the cover to issue 7 on Wednesday.

http://rosalarian.com

20Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:01 am

Futch

Futch

:D I can't wait. I love covers. When I get the money for some signed prints, cover pages are probably what I will order. *sigh* Money. Can't live without, hate the very idea of it. Just think, Megan, if I were rich, you would be too, because I'd buy everything in the store several times, keeping two of everything for myself and giving the rest as gifts. Some day, Megan, someday our dreams will come true. [/creeperness]

21Have questions? Empty Two questions! Mon May 25, 2009 11:53 pm

Mrs. Abject

1. Are we allowed to write fanfic for YU+ME, as long as we give you credit for making it and say that it's not ours?

2. (This may be plot related, so I'm not sure if you can answer it, but I figured I'd try as long as I was asking the fanfic question already) Do consciences only have one assignment ever? Like, would Mary only be Fiona's conscience, or could she be somebody else's conscience after Fiona doesn't need her anymore?

22Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Tue May 26, 2009 12:12 am

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

Mrs. Abject wrote:1. Are we allowed to write fanfic for YU+ME, as long as we give you credit for making it and say that it's not ours?

2. (This may be plot related, so I'm not sure if you can answer it, but I figured I'd try as long as I was asking the fanfic question already) Do consciences only have one assignment ever? Like, would Mary only be Fiona's conscience, or could she be somebody else's conscience after Fiona doesn't need her anymore?

1. Yes.

2. It's a secret!

http://rosalarian.com

23Have questions? Empty New Concience Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:01 am

YazzyDream

YazzyDream

Hey, wait... does that mean after Mary was fired they got her a replacement conscience?

Ahaha, actually that might be plot related, but I thought I'd give it a shot anyway in case it... didn't really matter either way.

*edit: Woah! Ok, it's weird how the new page related to my question!

http://yazzydream.deviantart.com

24Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

Pretty sure that's a secret.

25Have questions? Empty Re: Have questions? Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:32 am

Dinru

Dinru

Hey, if the Dream World planet is larger than Jupiter, how are they able to walk around, what with all of that gravity?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum