YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION

+97
texasshiva
naota
Lalia
thejennamonster
ybtolerant
TheNozomi
Wisdom Thumbs
Faenir
Xshu
adam
lasteffect
SchizoAuthoress
Becki719
Zx2_152
Smurgleburf
cmacmac
maquette
daneyb
RD
Pinkachu
The.Nozomi
Seria
Joamette
teambates
teldar
Somnimiles
canyoudigit
after all
dolorien
Mask
gravimetric
SerenityMoonstone
pchmir
Skeiphes
RebaChu
pokeureye
black_rose_writer
siriusly
Teya
carafemme
yumiko27
KitWatson
Andrea_44
Kaleidoscopic
Jim North
edispee
la_chinchilla
vgaer
kowaiusagi
Ariadne3
Name?
Mercury
Dinru
meeples
sticarus
Madi
Katisanse
greenglowinggoo
Rue
ohno
Louisa
Siubh
SuzanneM
Limey
Kasbunny
Uis Elveti
Kitt
Little Sunflower
Baku
Sporadic
hmnbyr
Roses Ablaze
purplefreak
JuJuBee
mishykinz
TheResult
Ana
grim
Kugai
Emeryth
Lady Fury
wrdonerd
darkrose072687
Eldan
Megan Rose
Michael
sheisakeeper
Pahana
Dgcakes
YazzyDream
NCallahan
Megabyte
freakingdork
carl-E
smallandmighty
cherrybomb
maymay
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 28]

351CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 17, 2010 1:45 am

la_chinchilla

O RLY? Razz

Man, oh, man. Fi is well aware of Sadako's sneaky ways, this is a welcome change from all the movies and stories where the hero/heroine as a facepalm-worthy moment of idiocy when presented with an easy solution.

352CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 17, 2010 3:15 am

Lady Fury

I was tempted to write "YA RLY" after seeing that last panel. Oops, already did.

Hope the others get inside in time to stop her and I hope Fiona's not going to kill Sadako despite how much she wants to die.

Me thinks something else might happen before she kills Sadako though.

353CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 17, 2010 3:21 am

Kugai

Kugai

Ummm Sadako

Can you say "OOPS!"

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

354CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 17, 2010 3:30 am

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

Oh my god, I love the dialogue on this page. Fiona is so great. "Would you kill me?" "At the drop of a hat. A very heavy hat. That is on Jupiter." aaaaahhhh

Also I love Sadako's expressions. Especially in panel 2 (GLEE! :DDD no, not the show, the emotion) and panel 5 (BLAH FRUSTRATION).

Fi is getting crazy eyes, methinks.

355CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 17, 2010 4:34 am

carl-E

carl-E

I don't think Fi's going to have to kill Sadako...

Maybe it's just the angle, but it looks like "Mara" is ready to do the deed! Lia's conscience-less, and not happy about being ordered around, either.

Although in all honesty, the sword seems to be heading for a rather sensitive part of Sadako's anatomy, not a particularly lethel blow...

Shove it up her @$$, Mara!

356CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 17, 2010 5:05 am

darkrose072687

darkrose072687

CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 ORLY4

(yes I suck at photoshop!)

I agree it would be quite amusing for Mara to shove that sword up Sadako's @$$!

http://www.myspace.com/angeltaylor87

357CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 17, 2010 6:42 am

Michael

Nice rescript.

358CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon May 17, 2010 10:05 pm

cherrybomb

cherrybomb

I was getting upset at the missed updates and no Wednesdays but now I just realised - it will prolong the life of Yu+Me Very Happy!!

359CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 18, 2010 12:04 am

Dinru

Dinru

cherrybomb wrote:I was getting upset at the missed updates and no Wednesdays but now I just realised - it will prolong the life of Yu+Me Very Happy!!

Actually, no. It will end on June 19th, Wednesdays or no.

Also, for today's page (that was uploaded two seconds ago)... wow. Brilliant. You actually had me going there for a moment, that Mara might kill Fi... I hadn't even realized - it's not Lia's Conscience that loves Fiona and hates Sadako... It's Lia herself. Of course...

360CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 18, 2010 12:07 am

Megabyte

I suppose the previous page suggests that Lia would blow Sadako all along. In any case, her attacking Sadako makes a lot of sense.

361CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 18, 2010 1:21 am

cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Dinru wrote:
cherrybomb wrote:I was getting upset at the missed updates and no Wednesdays but now I just realised - it will prolong the life of Yu+Me Very Happy!!

Actually, no. It will end on June 19th, Wednesdays or no.

Sad Clearly I haven't been paying enough attention lately....
Oh well, it was a beautiful thought while it lasted!

And to today's page - shadow in the doorway?!

362CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 18, 2010 1:35 am

YazzyDream

YazzyDream

I think it's Don!

http://yazzydream.deviantart.com

363CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 18, 2010 4:03 am

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

I think so too.

WAIT. What if Sadako doesn't realize that Fiona banished Mari? So she didn't bother kidnapping Mary because she thought the connection between those two were gone... so Fiona won't go insane on schedule, if that's what Sadako planned... But hey, assuming that IS Don in the doorway, Mary's with him, so either way Fiona should do just fine.

And damn, I love Fiona's expression in the last panel. I can't even think of the word for it. Just... wow.

Sadako is freakin' gorgeous in this comic, too. Did she just magic Lia up towards the ceiling? How Saruman-esque of her...

364CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 18, 2010 4:10 am

Uis Elveti

Uis Elveti

And another thing. All along, I've been thinking it had to be a Realworlder that would kill the ruler of Nod and take their place, and that was why the old King used Sadako—Realworlders just weren't common in Nod then and he was taking what he could get. I figured Sadako must have a little bit of interest in the place, to want it to go to someone with a strong heart.

But if it just has to be someone with a strong heart, not necessarily a Realworlder, that changes everything! We now have an explanation for how Don, if our theories are correct, could become the King of Nod! Because seriously, that would just be rad.

Although, Sadako's heart doesn't seem very strong, so I don't know how that fits into the whole thing.

365CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 18, 2010 11:45 am

RebaChu

It doesn't actually say "heart" anywhere. I think what the ruler of Nod needs is someone who has strength of will. Since Dreamlanders and Dreamers can all change the world at will, Nod needs someone who can decide the basic rules of physics and order in the world and enforce them. I think if Nod had a leader who couldn't say, "This is how it is GOING to work!" and make it stick, the world would be subject to the momentary whims of every person passing by and Nod would rapidly destabilize.

366CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue May 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Michael

If they require a person with a strong will then I think the strongest person available is probably Clandy. She didn't just lose her sense of reality, she endured losing her sense of reality and dragged herself back when the time was right.

I wonder if she could manage to timeshare Fiona with Mary in order to stay sane while fulfilling her kingly duties? She's already tried to keep Nod in order once.

367CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 20, 2010 12:06 am

Lady Fury

That is the prettiest panel with Clandy returning to her original form. It's kind of awesome that they made it in time even though Sadako's pretty much snapped.

Ooo... wonder what's going to happen next. I'm so anxious now!

368CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 20, 2010 12:21 am

Skeiphes

Clandy's becoming normal again! =D But man...is Sadako having a meltdown because her conscience is back or something? Can't wait to see!

369CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 20, 2010 12:30 am

cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Still can't get over how gorgeous Clandy is! Also she seems to know what's going on so if she says Fi has to kill Sadako then I guess it can't be that bad..?

370CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 20, 2010 12:56 am

hmnbyr

OMG this is sooooo exciting haha. I check the site twenty times a night to see if it's been updated >.< I'm really anxious to find out what's going to happen, and I can't get over how great Megan's art is.

Yes, Clandy is beautiful in this page!!!!! I think this form, where her hair is still barely blue, and the form where she started getting her features back (while she was telling Don he had powers and such) are the most pretty transformations yet!!

371CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 20, 2010 1:16 am

wrdonerd

Clandy!!! she looks so purty and sane!!

372CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 20, 2010 3:10 am

black_rose_writer

black_rose_writer

wrdonerd wrote:Clandy!!! she looks so purty and sane!!

Yessums!!! ^^ though, it seems Sadako isn't all too pleased she's back >.<'

373CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 20, 2010 9:42 am

Michael

Did...

Did Sadako just get cute?

374CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 20, 2010 1:04 pm

carl-E

carl-E

Michael wrote:If they require a person with a strong will then I think the strongest person available is probably Clandy. She didn't just lose her sense of reality, she endured losing her sense of reality and dragged herself back when the time was right.

I wonder if she could manage to timeshare Fiona with Mary in order to stay sane while fulfilling her kingly duties? She's already tried to keep Nod in order once.

I don't know about Clandy's will, but I just realized something...

Sadako became ruler through her strength of will. That's what made it possible for her to do anything and everything in Nod.

Fiona has similar strength of will. Maybe even stronger - but at least as strong.

Sadako's will to live made it impossible to kill her for anyone with less strength. Even she couldn't overcome her own will to live in order to commit suicide. Her will to live was so strong that, when dying in the real world, she was able to go to Nod!

She needs someone with the strength of will not just to kill her, but to keep her dead. To make it so that she can't come back to life. You can't do that to yourself - the will to live is deeper than any conscious will - it's more like a reflex. So she needs someone similarly strong to kill her.

As did the old king of Nod.

And Clandy realises this!

Maybe, with Clandy back, Sadako can continue ruling and have a change of heart. But I don't think the "timeshare" idea will work here - "there can be only one!"

375CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 15 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu May 20, 2010 2:32 pm

purplefreak

purplefreak

Wow... I am on pins and needles to know what happens next! I love the panel with Mary holding Fi, that is sooooo beautiful. I'm still holding out for Don being the next ruler.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum