YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

harpies are never good news

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1harpies are never good news Empty harpies are never good news Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Ariadne3

Ariadne3

Wow. Those harpies are terrifyingly gorgeous. Well, that one is. I LOVE the corinthian helmet, and the position of the harpy as she boards.

Oh Lucy. You had no good choice.

2harpies are never good news Empty Re: harpies are never good news Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:56 am

Eldan

Eldan

She looks amazing.

And I'm so sorry for Lucy... Recently reading the comics is the first thing I do at work, even before my coffee. I want to see how it ends and I don't want the end at the same time!

3harpies are never good news Empty I might be biased, but... Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 am

dolorien

... I'm hoping for a really gripping redemption arc coming out of this later on.
First, anyone who chooses that for their default head is awesome, and secondly, it would be kind of disappointing to just put her and Tarantula et al on a bus after all this speculation, issues and inner turmoil (and Sadako throwing Lucy's bloody, deceased head at Fi in a confrontation is still putting her on a bus). It would almost be a waste of plot and character if the entire DWLF got hand-waved.
I'm even considering that Lucy's initial failure to stand her ground while being threatened with death may make her more likely to redeem herself in a big way, i.e. learning from her mistakes, tying her courage to its 'sticking place'. Things will not end well for the 'writer' and 'director' one way or another.
Some part of me also hopes Tarantula will arrive again at some point (preferably on a giraffe).I also think it would be very funny if the person who financed, organised and reconnected everyone for the final showdown was Sebastian (Jake's actor)- earning the ultimate redemption by getting over his apparent homophobia, selfishness and being a tosser in general. Or... was he faking it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum