YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 am

Eldan

Eldan

Hello!
I'm from Poland.
I'm 28 years old female.
I live with my bf and our 2 cats.
I love the comic!

2Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:53 am

Nicole

Nicole

Hello!

What are your cats names? Surprised

3Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:58 am

Eldan

Eldan

One is Ninja and the other Borys. Two boys. Ninja is the black one and Borys is tabby.
They are 11 months old now.
Ninja is sitting on my lap now and purring ^^

Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! 60471
Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! 60465

4Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Nicole

Nicole

Eldan wrote:One is Ninja and the other Borys. Two boys. Ninja is the black one and Borys is tabby.
Aww they are adorable.

5Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Eldan

Eldan

Nicole wrote:
Eldan wrote:One is Ninja and the other Borys. Two boys. Ninja is the black one and Borys is tabby.
Aww they are adorable.

6Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:37 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

OMG KITTENS. HI KITTEHS. What a Face

And hello Eldan. Razz

7Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:42 pm

Eldan

Eldan

freakingdork wrote:OMG KITTENS. HI KITTEHS. What a Face

And hello Eldan. Razz

Hi Very Happy

8Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Midean

Midean

I love cats. *chokes while saying in a muffled and clogged voice* Alergies

9Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Xanadas

Xanadas

I'm allergic to cats too which is why I have a dog. But an uberly cute one.

10Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Empty Re: Hello! ^^ Nice to meet you all! Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 am

Eldan

Eldan

I'm allergic to tons of things (different food, grass pollen, dogs...) but luckily not to cats.
I don't know what I would do if I started to be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum