YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Love me some banana bread :)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Love me some banana bread :) Empty I Love me some banana bread :) Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:52 am

lemony

Well, Hi there!

I'm weird, yeah. So, I'm a musician, and an aspiring writer, and then I'm you're...typical unique person. You know? I mean, I'm me. I don't stand out, I'm not the 'crowd' follower, I just, stand there at my bench with my friends Smile. I wear Santa Hats when I feel happy, and wear a yellow scarf because I love the color yellow:P. Uh, useless information?

I have my two beloved turtles that do nothing but look amazing and poop in their over-sized tank. So cute! Uh. I don't really watch TV, like, at ALL. I'm more of a computer person, but I barely have time because of practicessss and school. And that's just me free life, where's my SOCIAL LIFE! (Hah, I have none! Just keeeding)

I play the piano and guitar (I consider these actual instruments because I actually took lessons and had recitals and blahblahblahcrapgoeshere sorta thing), I'm in Drumeline Smile, the typical band "geek". Naawwmean? Haha, just keeding. I'm the type of person who saves up their money because they have no idea what to do with it- but I'm planning on getting a violin. Interesting huh? I listen to everything:P. It ranges from just listening to Yann Tierson, to Earth Wind and Fire, to Pink, to Weezer, to Drake haha. I love singing, even if its horrible. I dunno, its more than just a love for music, its like...a love for longitudinal waves in a nutshell X).

I'm the normal, hah, teenage lesbian here in California, and although I'm in the closet, I'm more in the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy. But I'm scared of my parents, deathly afraid ._. Other than them, I'm actually really open to myself, and I'm not really afraid of what bad scenarios could happen. I write on fictionpress Very Happy!

I don't know when, or how I even started reading YU+ME. I guess I forgot, but it's been a while. Haha. This is a kinda long introduction. Well, I'm attracted to dystopia type of things, Ender's Game...eh, Orson Scott essentially, baking banana bread ^-^, and biking!

Haha, I got excited just by writing this introduction Smile. All of this stuff is completely irrelevant, but oh well!

2I Love me some banana bread :) Empty Re: I Love me some banana bread :) Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:14 pm

BobtheDancingFlea

BobtheDancingFlea

lemony wrote:I'm the type of person who saves up their money because they have no idea what to do with it-
I am so exactly like this! xD Um anyways I would say "welcome" but I'm new here, too, so maybe it's forbidden! o.o
+I do enjoy your description of yourself as your "typical unique person". I think I get where you're coming form there. x)
Okay well, hey, since this is officially my second post, maybe I'm an old enough member to say "welcome" now. B) Welcome, dawg.

3I Love me some banana bread :) Empty Re: I Love me some banana bread :) Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:39 pm

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Welcome to both of you!

This forum is kind of slow recently, but people do pop in on occasion, so don't give up on us.

I love banana bread, too, but I'm the kind of person who burns through my money with a flamethrower. Wink

4I Love me some banana bread :) Empty Re: I Love me some banana bread :) Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:00 am

lemony

Somnimiles wrote:but I'm the kind of person who burns through my money with a flamethrower. Wink

Haha. They made me smile, even though its not entirely a great thing! But thanks for the welcome:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum