YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Introduction of Sorts

+6
reba
Everest
rantinan
Clawdee
Midean
Nicole
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26An Introduction of Sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: An Introduction of Sorts Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Everest

I'm with you there, Nicole! Is it too much to ask for all the money I need to buy everything I want without having to take the time to work for it? Laughing Really! What's the point of working earn money to buy things that you can't play with because you're too busy working to pay for them?

27An Introduction of Sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: An Introduction of Sorts Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:32 am

Nicole

Nicole

Everest wrote:I'm with you there, Nicole! Is it too much to ask for all the money I need to buy everything I want without having to take the time to work for it? Laughing Really! What's the point of working earn money to buy things that you can't play with because you're too busy working to pay for them?
Know what we need to do to solve these worldly ills? Rob banks. It makes perfect sense.

28An Introduction of Sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: An Introduction of Sorts Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:15 am

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

I don't run into very many Nicoles (which is weird cuz it's a pretty common name) Great to meet another one I'm always happy to meet people who i share a name with Smile Since you're older than me I suppose you are technically the more superior of the Nicoles (in terms of who rocks the name best Wink)

29An Introduction of Sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: An Introduction of Sorts Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:20 am

Nicole

Nicole

RainbowSprinkles wrote:I don't run into very many Nicoles (which is weird cuz it's a pretty common name) Great to meet another one I'm always happy to meet people who i share a name with Smile Since you're older than me I suppose you are technically the more superior of the Nicoles (in terms of who rocks the name best Wink)
Me either. Strange. Razz However, while I am older you most likely have had the name much longer.

30An Introduction of Sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: An Introduction of Sorts Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:26 am

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

SCORE! It's cool all my friends and family call me Nicki anyways. I don't even know why my name is Nicole. Though I have taken to be called Nicole recently since that's how I'm registering for school and that's what my name tag says at work but i suppose we can both rock it equally.

31An Introduction of Sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: An Introduction of Sorts Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 am

Nicole

Nicole

RainbowSprinkles wrote:SCORE! It's cool all my friends and family call me Nicki anyways. I don't even know why my name is Nicole. Though I have taken to be called Nicole recently since that's how I'm registering for school and that's what my name tag says at work but i suppose we can both rock it equally.
Ah I was called Nicki for awhile but I decided I liked going by the full name better. When I dressed as a drag king my name was Nico.

32An Introduction of Sorts - Page 2 Empty Re: An Introduction of Sorts Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:37 pm

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

oo that's cute I like that. Most people still just call me Nicki even my parents (they don't even call me Nicole when they're mad) but it's kind of half and half now because of work and school.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum