YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hark Unto Me, Ye Who Desire an Introduction!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ascension

Greetings, fair forum. Hrm... what should I say about myself?

I will warn you in advance that I'm prone to wild speculation. In fact, I doubt I would have discovered this comic if it had not been recommended to me after I theorized that the first year of Menage a 3 was a dream. I utilize neither Occam's Razor nor the MST3K Mantra. I will probably try to find an explanation for everything. I will probably go far, far out of my way to do so if necessary.

Just fair warning.

As for myself, I'm a bisexual male working on a theater major somewhere in the southeastern United States. I enjoy most of your typical nerdish pursuits, particularly roleplaying games. You may have seen me on other forums as Ascension, ChrisAscended, Inevitable Betrayal, or something similar.

Flyinglemon

Flyinglemon

Ascension wrote:Greetings, fair forum. Hrm... what should I say about myself?

I will warn you in advance that I'm prone to wild speculation. In fact, I doubt I would have discovered this comic if it had not been recommended to me after I theorized that the first year of Menage a 3 was a dream. I utilize neither Occam's Razor nor the MST3K Mantra. I will probably try to find an explanation for everything. I will probably go far, far out of my way to do so if necessary.

Just fair warning.

As for myself, I'm a bisexual male working on a theater major somewhere in the southeastern United States. I enjoy most of your typical nerdish pursuits, particularly roleplaying games. You may have seen me on other forums as Ascension, ChrisAscended, Inevitable Betrayal, or something similar.
That was an impressive WMG you pulled. You'll do well here.

freakingdork

freakingdork

Hiya!

Good warning. I will be looking out for your posts, as I'm rather sure that your conspiracy theories will amuse me greatly. Razz

Sara

Sara

hiiii! *hug*

http://tiny-ruffian.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum