YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message 666 with love

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Message 666 with love Empty Message 666 with love Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 am

Midean

Midean

It's April Fools day but this is message 666.

What tricks have or are you playing today?

This is in the wrong forum... Please move it to the regular forum.

2Message 666 with love Empty Re: Message 666 with love Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:10 pm

Edvard Munch

Edvard Munch

I sent silly and sarcastic birthday e-cards to everyone on my contact list.

3Message 666 with love Empty Re: Message 666 with love Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:51 pm

TJ

TJ

I filled an opaque drinking glass to the very top with water and put it back on a high shelf in the cupboard. My mom nearly dumped it on herself. I also unscrewed every lightbulb in my brother's room just enough so nothing happened when he flipped on the switch.

And my poor dad got sprayed three times by three different faucets in our house that three different people had booby-trapped with scotch tape. xD

4Message 666 with love Empty Re: Message 666 with love Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Clawdee

Clawdee

TJ wrote:I filled an opaque drinking glass to the very top with water and put it back on a high shelf in the cupboard. My mom nearly dumped it on herself. I also unscrewed every lightbulb in my brother's room just enough so nothing happened when he flipped on the switch.

And my poor dad got sprayed three times by three different faucets in our house that three different people had booby-trapped with scotch tape. xD

I must get ideas from you for next year. I did nothing this year, and had nothing done to me, which made me sad.

http://clawdee.blogspot.com

5Message 666 with love Empty Re: Message 666 with love Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 pm

TJ

TJ

Aw. That's no good. D8
Well, I've got plenty of prank ideas to share. A pretty good one that didn't happen this year (everyone at my house expected it - which is probably why it didn't happen) is bubble wrap under the doormats. I mean BIG bubble wrap, the kind that makes a really good noise when you step on it. Scares the hell out of everyone.
My brother and I also scared somebody pretty well one year by strategically taping Wolfpack poppers, those little firework things that make a loud SNAP sound, to the underside of the knocker on our front door. We couldn't find any poppers this year, though.

6Message 666 with love Empty Re: Message 666 with love Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:15 pm

Dinru

Dinru

I thought of this the day after April fools, so I didn't get to execute it, but I came up with the idea of telling my boyfreind that I'm pregnant (we've never had sex). Then I'd tell him that I was preggers with kittens and tell him it's an April Fool's joke x3 (Then again, maybe that's a little cruel...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum