YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION

+97
texasshiva
naota
Lalia
thejennamonster
ybtolerant
TheNozomi
Wisdom Thumbs
Faenir
Xshu
adam
lasteffect
SchizoAuthoress
Becki719
Zx2_152
Smurgleburf
cmacmac
maquette
daneyb
RD
Pinkachu
The.Nozomi
Seria
Joamette
teambates
teldar
Somnimiles
canyoudigit
after all
dolorien
Mask
gravimetric
SerenityMoonstone
pchmir
Skeiphes
RebaChu
pokeureye
black_rose_writer
siriusly
Teya
carafemme
yumiko27
KitWatson
Andrea_44
Kaleidoscopic
Jim North
edispee
la_chinchilla
vgaer
kowaiusagi
Ariadne3
Name?
Mercury
Dinru
meeples
sticarus
Madi
Katisanse
greenglowinggoo
Rue
ohno
Louisa
Siubh
SuzanneM
Limey
Kasbunny
Uis Elveti
Kitt
Little Sunflower
Baku
Sporadic
hmnbyr
Roses Ablaze
purplefreak
JuJuBee
mishykinz
TheResult
Ana
grim
Kugai
Emeryth
Lady Fury
wrdonerd
darkrose072687
Eldan
Megan Rose
Michael
sheisakeeper
Pahana
Dgcakes
YazzyDream
NCallahan
Megabyte
freakingdork
carl-E
smallandmighty
cherrybomb
maymay
101 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 28]

651CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:04 am

purplefreak

purplefreak

Xshu wrote:Why is her eye normal in this page?

It's not her normal eye that is missing. It's the swirly Nod eye... I so didn't see that at first... Shocked

652CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:18 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Remember a long while back Meghan said that Sadako could make her swirly Eye disappear and her hair stay down normal, like she did the first time met her. I imagine Fiona can do the same. I think Meghan's even mentioned that she can.

653CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:30 am

Kugai

Kugai

*Que dramatic Violin note*

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

654CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:39 am

Faenir

Faenir

The eye things is fixed, it's her swirling eye again! =P

I wonder what is it about "not being as good"... maybe they will not remember anything, and start a new life? (some kind of reincarnation?)

Or... wait, i got it! They will come back as ZOMBIES! Yeah, Zombies are always awesome! lol

655CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Dinru

Dinru

Somnimiles wrote:Remember a long while back Meghan said that Sadako could make her swirly Eye disappear and her hair stay down normal, like she did the first time met her. I imagine Fiona can do the same. I think Meghan's even mentioned that she can.

Actually, it was a mistake, and Sadako can't hide her eye. If you look carefully, you'll notice that, before we see the swirly eye, that eye is carefully covered up in every appearance.

They can flatten their hair, though.

656CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:15 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

I see.

657CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:08 am

dolorien

Ah, I like this page very much. Don's conversational tone to both readers and characters, and one other thing I should have commented on earlier: how Lucy has many different heads but a lot of them seem to have similar facial features such as a smallish mouth, a (what's the word? Pert?) near identical nose and expressive eyes (though that's likely caused by personality). Naturally, the Angelina Jolie head definitely doesn't fit the first trait, but that's only for work. Smile

658CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:35 am

Kugai

Kugai

This should prove interesting

And does this leave Don the King of Nod?

659CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:25 am

siriusly

siriusly

They built a stargate. I feel ripped off. Sad

660CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

I have no idea what Stargate is.

http://rosalarian.com

661CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Kugai

Kugai

Megan Rose wrote:I have no idea what Stargate is.

affraid

662CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:24 am

purplefreak

purplefreak

Awww, I love it! But reminds me of What Dreams May Come. So like everyone else feeling like you ripped off Stargate, now I feel a lil let down about the feelin of rippin off an amazing Robin Williams movie. Still love you Megan Very Happy

663CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 am

Kugai

Kugai

"When I see you again. . ,"

". . . I will know you."

664CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:38 am

gravimetric

the "stargate" concept has been around for a while :S just because it's familiar doesn't make it a rip-off. if you traced everything in media today it would go back. i mean, look what twilight did to vampires in pop culture.

665CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 pm

carl-E

carl-E

Stargate? It's just the fixed end of a wormhole...

Or maybe a facet of a tesseract.

I agree about the resurgence of pop culture stuff, and vampires are a great example. The original Dracula was very popular and considered sexy in Bram Stoker's day, and Bela Lugosi became a pop culture icon in his. Then there was Frank Langella in the late 70's, a very hot count...

And now there's Twilight. Really, there's nothing new about it.

Someday, they'll stop calling them "novels".

666CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:44 am

after all

after all

Whoa, so this is like my favorite page since... well, since there was last a page with Sadako in it. Predictability, thy name is After All.

She just looks so okay here. Maybe not like ecstatically happy and getting a hug, but she looks... content.

One of my major gripes about this comic was that Sadako had such a depressing life and didn't get any sort of positive closure at the end of it. This page kinda makes it a little better. I know she's not actually THERE IN THE SCENE being happy, but still. Butthurt Sadako fan will take what she can get. <3

667CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 am

kowaiusagi

kowaiusagi

I have not commented on here in a while but I just had to say, this is an absolutely gorgeous page. Looking back at the start of the comic, it's really amazing how far the artist has come! (not to say the start of the comic is poorly drawn, just that the progression is really amazing)

I can't wait to see the end (even though I don't want it to end)... I really hope we get to see Fiona and Lia together in their next lives....

668CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:05 am

YazzyDream

YazzyDream

Aaaieeeeeeeeee!!!

Hey, long time people! Aw, today's page made my eyes well up. Only four pages to go! Holy crap.

http://yazzydream.deviantart.com

669CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Lady Jeran

Kugai wrote:This should prove interesting

And does this leave Don the King of Nod?

He hasn't shown his right eye yet...

I wonder what exactly he found in that library?

670CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:38 am

Kugai

Kugai

Farewell Fiona

Till we meet again in the place where no Shadows fall.

671CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:32 pm

smallandmighty

Anyone else worrying that Don's comment is foreshadowing, as opposed to playful teasing?

(On a side note, dfghjdklgfsdsfas Yu+Me constantly finds new ways to be amazing, it makes me so sad that it's ending.)

672CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:47 am

dolorien

I thought it was foreshadowing too, but Don's too much of a friend to say that seriously. It would be interesting if Fi was able to do so out of sheer will, but I think with new experiences in a new life, the odds are stacked against her. I'm not saying it won't happen though...

673CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 am

Kitt

Kitt

This is the song that heard in my head for this panel. I feel it pretty perfectly captures the feel =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP-GJ3MYOIM

Mew =3

674CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:00 pm

after all

after all

dear god, Lia has gotten super cute. I don't even like her as a character, but DAWWWWWW. Just, DAWWWWWW.

675CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION - Page 27 Empty Re: CURRENT STORY DISCUSSION Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:22 am

purplefreak

purplefreak

Aww isn't Don cute! Ha, Don Nod, Megan was that intentional??? lol Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum