YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am very serious. I shall make you laugh.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I am very serious.  I shall make you laugh. Empty I am very serious. I shall make you laugh. Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:31 am

Midean

Midean

Or I shall laugh and let you enjoy the emotion I wish for you to feel.

I am Midean.

I enjoy watching/reading stories where the main charters overcome the barbed wire restraints they put around their hearts and choose love over.

Current favorite stories:
Angel Sanctuary
Yu+Me
Skip Beat
Change 123
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
xxxHoLic

freakingdork

freakingdork

Hi Midean!

You totally have me reading Change 123 now. o.O;;;

Midean

Midean

How was Change 123? I tend to follow anime and manga more than webcomics. Do you have any manga that you read?

freakingdork

freakingdork

Unfortunately, I'm not done with Change 123, but I'm on vol 9, ch 41. And OMG yes, I have other manga that I read. Be warned, they are all just...randomish, not all like....lesbians and such.

Mars is probably my favorite manga - total soap-opera-ish and angsty, but it was one of the first I ever read and I loooooooove the art. Megan and I are in agreement that this is a wonderful manga heh.

I read through all of IS, despite pretty bad translations (it is not enough to just translate things into English words! Make them sound like things people would say! Please!).

Bitter Virgin
Suicide Island
It's Not Like That Darling
Hourou Musuko
No Bra
Ciguratera
My Barbaric Girlfriend
Kedamono Damono
Himitsu No Hanazono - lesbians!
Ai No Shintairiku
Boko No Futatsu No Tsubasa

That's what I had in my bookmarks so these are ones I've read recently. Heh, most of them are.....mature or gender benders or just serious heh.

Avi den Kanashimi

Avi den Kanashimi

I don't mean to butt in, but Bitter Virgin is one of my favorites Smile, it's really good Very Happy.

http://www.avidenkanashimi.deviantart.com

Midean

Midean

I totally forgot about Biter Virgin and Hourou Musuko when I was making my list of favorites.

Then again I was trying to keep my count where I could use only 3 fingers to count them. (7 in decimal = 111 in binary)

I guess I could also mention
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu
Video Girl Ai
Usagi Drop
Nana
Lovesick
Limited Lovers

I really want to know what's going on in Nana.

Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru is currently dropped by the 2 scanlator groups that were translating it. I also don't see a time when it will be licensed in English due to content. if any one wants to help me put together a few books ...

Well enough of the shameless begging for more manga...

freakingdork

freakingdork

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Do you not understand that it is finals time?!?! MEH. Why must you give me good things to read? *pout*

Midean

Midean

I wish to coerce others into forming a makeshift scanlation group. That and you mentioned more than I did per post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum