YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I'm here to rescue you!"

+5
Eldan
Somnimiles
Chuck_R
Sara
Nicole
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty "I'm here to rescue you!" Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 am

Nicole

Nicole

"Aren't you a little short for a bear?"

Okay I mostly posted this since the latest strip made me think of Star Wars and I had to get it out of my head.

Is any one else dying to know Mr. Rat's story? I mean other then "Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak." which is an obvious lie. Anyone care to make up one? Doesn't seem like something Megan will go back to another time but who knows.

2"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:03 am

Sara

Sara

i was wondering how they all turned into bears. and now i know!
mary is such a sweet gal

http://tiny-ruffian.deviantart.com/

3"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Chuck_R

Chuck_R

Nicole wrote:Is any one else dying to know Mr. Rat's story? I mean other then "Squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak." which is an obvious lie. Anyone care to make up one?

Well obviously Mr Rat is Lia from a parallel dimension. How else could she be so at ease talking to Fiona's conscience? Very Happy

http://www.chuck-revel-guitars.cjb.net

4"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

My translation of Mr Rat's story:

"Actually, I am lord, master, and ruler of the dream realms, but I let all of those other guys do their own thing because I'm more occupied with finding bits of cheese."

5"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:51 am

Eldan

Eldan

Somnimiles wrote:My translation of Mr Rat's story:

"Actually, I am lord, master, and ruler of the dream realms, but I let all of those other guys do their own thing because I'm more occupied with finding bits of cheese."

XD

6"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:45 pm

shocklance

shocklance

I had the feeling Mr. Rat was going on about embezzling funds from his company, unfortantly he got caught before he could get away with the gouda. (lol, bad pun, I know)

7"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Dinru

Dinru

No, see, I speak fluent mouse. Here's his story:

"Once upon a time, I lived in a land of mice where a king and a queen reigned. I was a young mouse then, about equivalent to a human ten year old boy.

"One day, a large cat kidnapped the heir to the throne, and they needed all of the help they could get to defeat the giant feline. I volunteered to help. After a long battle, we had lost many mice and I was the only one still alive, but the cat finally went down. I found the heir, and we became friends.

"I found out he was a prince (the affairs of the Royal Family were generally kept quiet about unless there was an emergency, so I didn't know his gender). We were friends for what felt like years. One day, he came up to me, while we were both in the midst of puberty and... well, I will spare you the details, but we became much more then friends that night. We are now happily married and are attempting to adopt a child to inherit the throne later on. That has nothing to do with why I'm here, however. I just smelled cheese and the scent led me here."

8"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:33 am

Nicole

Nicole

Dinru wrote:No, see, I speak fluent mouse. Here's his story:

Truly theirs is a great language to convey so much in so few squeaks.

9"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Kyon

Kyon

Megatokyo (more exactly Baldur's Gate) proved earlier that rodents have a very wide carrier bandwidth in their squeaks.

Must be a giant miniature space rat.

http://www.megatokyo.fr

10"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:35 am

Nicole

Nicole

Kyon wrote:Megatokyo (more exactly Baldur's Gate) proved earlier that rodents have a very wide carrier bandwidth in their squeaks.

Must be a giant miniature space rat.
So maybe it was framed by Lesbian Pirates from Outerspace.

11"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Anyone else notice this? Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:03 am

carl-E

carl-E

After all the mouse/rat talk, the banner ad at the top of the forum was for Teminex Rodent Control 8D

I hate smart ads...

12"I'm here to rescue you!" Empty Re: "I'm here to rescue you!" Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Eldan

Eldan

carl-E wrote:After all the mouse/rat talk, the banner ad at the top of the forum was for Teminex Rodent Control 8D

I hate smart ads...

My add is: Transgenic Mice & Rats, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum