YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinru says "Hi" to the others here

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Dinru says "Hi" to the others here on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 pm

*rushes to create intro thread*

Um, hello~ My "name", and by name I mean alias, is Dinru S Farore. I usually go by Dinru or Din, however. And the S doesn't stand for anything, by the way. It just is. I'd rather not go into personal information. I have been reading Yu+Me since at least December '07, probably earlier. I have always loved it I love you

I started reading LPFOS at around June '08. That's wonderful too~

Um, yeah, I dunno what else to say here except... hello, keep up the good work Megan, etc...

Oh, and thank you for reading!

View user profile

2Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:11 am

Dinru S Farore is an intresting name, how did you come up with it? I'm sitting here trying to pronounce it and I'm afriad I look like a fool XD At least now I know how people feel when they try out my last name for the first time Laughing

View user profile http://clawdee.blogspot.com

3Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:33 am

Is someone a Zelda fan? x3

View user profile

4Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:57 am

Hello Dinru!

I'm with you on that one Lizzy. I think someone is a Zelda fan. Heh.

Clawdee - I've always pronounced those names as Din-r-ou (sorta rhymes with "you") and Fai-or-ray. I could be pronouncing them completely wrong (as I still pronounce Pikmin as "Pimpkin" or "Pikmen". XD

View user profile

5Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Lizzy + freakingdork- Yes, someone is a Zelda fan x3 I was such a n00b when I came up with it... but I still love the name I love you

Clawdy - I came up with it by meshing the names of the godesses from Zelda, Din, Farore, and Nayru. It's pronounced "dihn-roo ess fah-roh-ray". As for the S... well, I was reading up on odd facts, and I heard about someone (don't remember who, I think it was a former US president...) who had a middle name who was only one letter. So I decided to adopt the idea, and take my favorite letter and use it as a middle name :3

View user profile

6Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Greetings, Dinru!

Actually, one of my friends has a grandfather, whose first name isn't even a name, it's a letter. D. They call him D.

Also, my grandfather's middle name is Junior. I don't think they knew how the term worked.

Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum