YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello World!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello World! Empty Hello World! Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:12 am

Everest

Mmm...love that new forum smell. Hello, folks. I confess I haven't been aware of this comic for more than a few months, but I fell in love with it immediately and started throwing entirely too much of my hard-earned money at Megan as a result. Very Happy And now, being perhaps over-opinionated and a loudmouth, I got excited by the forum and so decided to sign up here. I look forward to conversations with you all.

And, Megan, if you need another moderator, I have both the time and inclination. I've moderated a handful of small forums in the past, and I'd be happy to help out if you have the need.

2Hello World! Empty Re: Hello World! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:31 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Hello Everest! Looking forward to your loudmouth ways. Razz

3Hello World! Empty Re: Hello World! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Everest

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get tired of it sooner than later. Laughing

4Hello World! Empty Re: Hello World! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Nicole

Nicole

Hello Everest. I hope the name doesn't mean that any of us that take you on may die or end up maimed.

5Hello World! Empty Re: Hello World! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Everest

Well, I suppose that depends on how you define "take [me] on." If you're going to try to climb me, you're very likely to get maimed. If, on the other hand, you are going to make a music video of me in which everything looks like an animated sketchbook, I'll probably be fine with it. Very Happy

Seriously, though. Don't try to climb me. I know it's tempting seeing as you seem to be living less than 20 minutes away from me (which is either scary or funny, depending on how you look at it), but that does not make you a Sherpa. Laughing

6Hello World! Empty Re: Hello World! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Nicole

Nicole

Everest wrote:
Seriously, though. Don't try to climb me. I know it's tempting seeing as you seem to be living less than 20 minutes away from me (which is either scary or funny, depending on how you look at it), but that does not make you a Sherpa. Laughing
Hah really? Surprised Well I guess I can somehow resist my natural urge to climb things. Maybe I can sell guides to rich tourists.

7Hello World! Empty Re: Hello World! Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:44 am

Danaidae

Danaidae

Hi Everest! Your A-ha reference made me giggle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum