YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello World

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello World Empty Hello World Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:03 am

ulzimate

Wow. This webcomic sat me down for a straight five hours and I read this comic from start to end. At this point I don't even remember where I found this comic from, but now I'm just pretty glad I did find the comic. I'm lovin' it, and am glad to have something to look forward to every day now :p

A little more about myself.. I'm 18 and currently attending university, I play WoW (11/12 ICC25, yeah!) and Diablo 2 all day, and spend lots of time grinding calculus. I'm a novice guitar player, but also played saxophone my whole life and tuba during high school (weird combination, I know..) And I guess I have something of an emotional side after reading through this whole webcomic :V

2Hello World Empty Re: Hello World Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:49 am

smallandmighty

Curse you, you play WoW! I have serious pangs for missin' it D: Never played Diablo 2, though. Recommend?

Anyhoo, welcome to the board! (And let the obsession begin <3)

3Hello World Empty Re: Hello World Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:26 pm

Michael

GOTO 10

I mean, Hi.

4Hello World Empty Re: Hello World Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 pm

ulzimate

^wat?

@smallandmighty
The first time I played Diablo II, I loved it.. I ended up playing it for eight years, and then I finally got bored of it, hehe. If you enjoyed WoW, I'm sure you'll like Diablo II.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum