YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

gay movies

+25
Erie
Geek_at_Large
AlexandraAnn
Foof
Skellig
Ami
copernicus
HelsBels
Joey5900
Kyon
rainlover
Jusenkyo no Pikachu
Widdershins
Aerai
billy
Sara
Edvard Munch
Nicole
newslang06
freakingdork
Dinru
Futch
Somnimiles
Everest
RainbowSprinkles
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:06 am

HelsBels

HelsBels

Thank you for phrasing it so much better than me!

52gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:44 am

rainlover

rainlover

Embarassed Aw, thanks. Words are my career, nice to know it is working out. :p

53gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:00 pm

rainlover

rainlover

I found Chasing Amy on youtube. Thus far it is the whole thing. With my luck though, it will be missing the last two minutes when the whole story is resolved.

54gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Geek_at_Large

I've seen alot of movies that have allready been mention before. Here is some I have seen but have not yet seen mentioned in this forum yet.

April's Shower
A Family Affair
The Gymnist
Dessert Hearts
Bar Girls
Claire Of The Moon
Cosa Bella
Exes & Ohs
Everything Relative
Floored By Love
Girl Play
I Wish You Would
It's In the Water
Kissing Jessica Stein
Late Bloomers
Maggie & Annie
Mango Kiss
Nina's Heavenly Delights
Out of Season
Personal Best ???
Puccini for Beginners
Some Prefer Cake
Sugar Sweet
Therese and Isabelle
Tipping The Velvet
When Night is Falling
What's Up Scarlet?

Below are movies I have yet to find or see.

The Secrets
And Then Came Lola
Ghosted
Girl Seeks Girl - Chica Busca Chica -Spanish w/Eng Sub.
A Love To Keep
Love My Life
Water Lilies
A Village Affair

Of course you could also just go here to find something.

http://www.wolfevideo.com

55gay movies - Page 3 Empty Opps. Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Geek_at_Large

Forgot one. Tick Tock Lullaby. So many movies, so little bandwidth.

56gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:36 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

Geek_at_Large wrote:Forgot one. Tick Tock Lullaby. So many movies, so little bandwidth.

Next time, please edit your post. Thanks.

57gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:21 am

HelsBels

HelsBels

Slight tangent, but still related: my uni is doing a production of 'Rent'! I'm auditioning and might just have to borrow the film from the library.

58gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:24 am

rainlover

rainlover

Oooh! Good luck HelsBels!! Let me know if you end up getting a part.

59gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Erie

Erie

I haven`t seen it mentioned yet, so how about My Summer of Love? It`s not entirely the happiest story, but it`s interesting and it stars Emily Blunt!

Also, I`d like to cast a vote for Velvet Goldmine. It`s chock full of the gay, is campy and yet darkly so, and is all about how people respond to the music that takes over their adolescent development (in this case, glam rock) before, during and after the fannish tide. It was the first queer-themed movie I ever snuck into and one of my absolute favourites. It`s interestly structured, stars Ewan McGregor, Jonathan Rhys Myers and Christian Bale, and it has a killer soundtrack.

60gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:15 pm

rainlover

rainlover

Erie wrote: Also, I`d like to cast a vote for Velvet Goldmine. It`s chock full of the gay, is campy and yet darkly so, and is all about how people respond to the music that takes over their adolescent development (in this case, glam rock) before, during and after the fannish tide. It was the first queer-themed movie I ever snuck into and one of my absolute favourites. It`s interestly structured, stars Ewan McGregor, Jonathan Rhys Myers and Christian Bale, and it has a killer soundtrack.

How have I never heard of this movie before?!

61gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:20 pm

Erie

Erie

rainlover wrote:How have I never heard of this movie before?!

It's not too surprising; the last time anyone who wasn't a dorky little kid who actively searched it out watched it was probably 1998. XD It's one of those films that the majority of the audience sort of hates after seeing it once, than falls wildly in love with each subsequent viewing. You should watch it though, it is weird, weird love.

62gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:32 pm

Erie

Erie

Ooo, I totally second Tipping The Violet. On that though, I recommend Fingersmith as well. It's a little darker, but it's my favourite Sarah Waters story if only for the characters who are so seventeen/teetering on the brink of adulthood without realising they aren't actually there yet, it hurts. They're sort of a mess of being adorably in love, in a terrible situation, and utter brats all at once. Also, Sally Hawkins is in it. <3

63gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:10 am

Heyyou!88

hmm well I just watched one the other night and I dont think I saw it in anyones list.

"But im a cheerleader!" lol i dont think I have ever laughed so hard watching a 'gay' movie before. I'd suggest you have an ounce or twoof Humor if your gonna watch it.

64gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:14 am

Heyyou!88

Oh! And Better then Chocolate is another funny one. A little weird, but its Canadian, so what more can I say? Wink

65gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:21 am

Boudicca

Boudicca

I don't think anyone has mentioned Loving Annabelle yet. It's a pretty good movie with Erin Kelly and Diane Gaidry.

66gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:46 am

Heyyou!88

Boudicca wrote:I don't think anyone has mentioned Loving Annabelle yet. It's a pretty good movie with Erin Kelly and Diane Gaidry.

I didn't like that movie. They just didn't...There was no proper ending and the ending was rushed. IMO lol sorta like a book. No matter how good the rest of it was the ending is what makes it or breaks it.

67gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Jusenkyo no Pikachu

Goldfish Memory: A movie about several characters going through major relationship upheavals. On one side, we have a woman discovering that her supposed boyfriend is a serial ladykiller. A reporter entices her into a lesbian relationship, but things go downhill from there (albeit not in the "suicidal lesbian" way). Meanwhile, a gay relationship is (IIRC) on the rocks, and the aforementioned boyfriend has the only major straight relationship in the story, when he finally meets his match. It's a fascinating film, filmed and set in Dublin.

68gay movies - Page 3 Empty Show Me Love Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:14 am

artisticheartbeat

artisticheartbeat

Totally watched Show Me Love because of these suggestions and it was actually pretty good. In the typical high school drama sort of way. Nothing I hadn't seen before except it was 2 girls, but other than that typical we can't be together for some reason or another but our hormone- i mean love prevails.
With joke aside, i did like it

http://stillalivecomic.wordpress.com/

69gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:00 am

darkrose072687

darkrose072687

I really really love "Girl Play" its based on Robin Greenspan and Lacie Harmon's real life (I think, I am fairly certain, and its a great movie....)
The Truth about Jane and Girl Like Me are both really good they are both Lifetime movies (Girl like me is sad though cause of the way it ends....its based on a true story though about a girl who was biologically born a guy ect ect)....

http://www.myspace.com/angeltaylor87

70gay movies - Page 3 Empty Re: gay movies Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:34 am

artisticheartbeat

artisticheartbeat

Also, rented "Imagine Me and You", now THAT was a fantastic movie! I wish more of my friends had seen it, i wanted to talk about how awesome it is.

http://stillalivecomic.wordpress.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum