YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ladies and gents, I introduce to you.... ME!!

+2
freakingdork
RainbowSprinkles
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

Heya all I'm RainbowSprinkles otherwise known as Nicole irl. I'm a huge yu+me fan and have been reading it for a few year now I think. I'm admin on the yu+me group on facebook and I'd love to see you all there if you aren't a member already.

I'm a professional freeloader right now as I am currently in the vast nothingness that is a semester off of school before university. I will be going to school in the fall for Women's Studies (because I'm just THAT gay)I am also a cashier at mon local grocery store.

I like fanfiction, web comics, shopping and driving around aimlessly with my best buds. I hope to get to know you all Smile

freakingdork

freakingdork

Hello Nicole/RainbowSprinkles! (my brain totally just tried to write "springles"...I swear, it has a mind of its own)

Glad to meet you and thank you for starting the yu+me group on facebook.

And you sooooooo don't have to be gay to do Women's Studies....but it helps! Razz

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

I had a facebook at some time. Some random person added me and said "Smerg" I think and then that was the end of it. Maybe I'll make one again.

So hi!

Nicole

Nicole

There can be only one Nicole in these here parts! Fight ya for it. Razz

Know what you want to do with Womens Studies?

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

thanks all for the warm welcomes Smile

to freakingdork: yes it's not necessary but it does help. I'm gay and really into women's rights movement and feminist issues ect so i decided to be a walking stereotype Smile

to (the other) Nicole: Can we not share the nicole title? I'm willing to share if you are :p and as for what I'm going to do with women's studies... I have NO clue at this point lol i was just interested in the course so I was like WHY NOT?

Delicious Gin

I just wanted to say that you may have the only message board handle I've ever seen that is also an ice cream topping.

Welcome!

Nicole

Nicole

Delicious Gin wrote:I just wanted to say that you may have the only message board handle I've ever seen that is also an ice cream topping.

Welcome!
Well yours could be one too.

Delicious Gin

Winston Churchill would probably rise from his grave and destroy me horribly. They say his martinis were a glass of gin, which he would hold while glancing at a bottle of vermouth from across the room.

Mercury

Mercury

hahaha.

Greetings, RainbowSprinkles! Women's Studies FTW.

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

well on the original forum I made me user account the same day that I made cupcakes for my school's GSA... gay cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles. so RainbowSprinkles it was. I decided to keep my old user name in the old forum.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum