YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Allow me to introduce myself.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Allow me to introduce myself. Empty Allow me to introduce myself. Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:31 am

Mikkhail

Mikkhail

Hello everyone, just recently read through the comic, loved every moment of it- Well, loved it, but there also points that made me deeply sad. I've read enough around here to see many agree with me that the plot twist was incredible emotional whiplash. I was so attached to how everything was, that just blew me away. I can't wait for more.

But, anywho, I'm hoping to make a habit of being around here, I like the looks of the place and you guys. I'm pretty musically inclined, so you might notice a tendency towards music topics.

So, yeah, hi. I hope I can get along and hang out here. : ]

2Allow me to introduce myself. Empty Re: Allow me to introduce myself. Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Kitt

Kitt

Welcome =D It's kinda slow, and sadly, it seems most people don't reply to these introduction thread D:

I wasn't AS crushed when the twist came (mostly because I'm too good at reading foreshadowing, and was expecting it >.<). But, I had the same experience a few years back when I was still in high school - of meeting that perfect girl in your dreams, and then having to leave it all. So I definitely know how that feels =/

Mew!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum