YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Afternoon, You Beautiful People!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good Afternoon, You Beautiful People! Empty Good Afternoon, You Beautiful People! Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:42 am

smallandmighty

Hello! I found this webcomic about 3 days ago, read through the entire thing with my best friend and shared some of the most amusing moments of "OH MY GOD CATCH UP CATCH UP" "WELL STOP READING AND OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU NOT SPAZ AT THIS BIT A MINUTE AGO?!" I have ever encountered during comic reading. I'm NOT ashamed to admit that I found this from QC, having spotted a link with the word "Lesbians" on it and deciding that it was possibly the best discovery of all time. I was right. Screw you, Columbus.

Anyyywayyyy, bit about myself. I'm small, or Daffodil, and will go by either. (I do have an actual name but I was never much keen on it, though discovering it was a character in Yu+Me has warmed me to it. Cookies if you guess which.) I'm a serial plot bunnyist, and always have some creative rubbish going on. I pale in comparison to the genius that is Megan, however... Ok, enough about that. I'm seventeen, go to a boarding school in Yorkshire - it's my last year, hurrah! - and am pansexual. I also eat porridge whenever the opportunity arises. I think that'll do for me.

Oh, and I am going to hold Yu+Me to blame for the fact that I can't stop thinking about a girl in my Theatre class. *huff* <3

2Good Afternoon, You Beautiful People! Empty Re: Good Afternoon, You Beautiful People! Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:51 am

Eldan

Eldan

Porridge, mmm...

They don't have a decent one where I live Sad

3Good Afternoon, You Beautiful People! Empty Re: Good Afternoon, You Beautiful People! Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:52 am

smallandmighty

That upsets me! Buy oats, and just add milk. ^-^

Eldan

Eldan

I made my friend send me it from England on regular basis XD

I'm so evil ;p

smallandmighty

For porridge, some evils are necessary <3

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

How is porridge different from oatmeal? Is there a difference? I've never understood...

(Also, glad to know my 'LESBIANS!" ads work. ;D)

http://rosalarian.com

Michael

Porridge is oatmeal and milk heated up and mixed to a thick consistency. You can do more with oatmeal than just make porridge.

8Good Afternoon, You Beautiful People! Empty Re: Good Afternoon, You Beautiful People! Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:02 am

smallandmighty

Seconding what Michael said! For example, oatmeal cookies are amazing, but definitely have nothing to do with porridge. Or so I hope. Otherwise my favourite cookies just died a little bit for me. D:

I'm glad your 'LESBIANS!' ad works, Megan. I'm undeniably hooked <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum