YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

How does a mass welcome to everyone sound?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How does a mass welcome to everyone sound? Empty How does a mass welcome to everyone sound? Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Edvard Munch

Edvard Munch

Hi, i\'m Edvard (not my real name), age 22, not much of a conversation starter but i will jump right in if it gets interesting. I\'m a rather sporadic individual with a short attention span, except for things of an artistic nature. I live on a tiny island off the Caribbean chain, and i'm addicted to Ramen.

Oh...and i used to loiter around the YUME cbox every day...sometimes more than thrice a day because i had so little to do at the time. Now I only loiter around maybe twice a day. tongue

Last edited by Edvard Munch on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Futch

Futch

hello edvard! I heard that chubby pale people are considered very attractive in the carribean. Is this true, 'cause if so... :D

http://futchofficial.blogspot.com

3How does a mass welcome to everyone sound? Empty Chubby pale people?! Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:09 pm

Edvard Munch

Edvard Munch

Uhm, you MUST referring to the michelin man and .....no. Laughing

Everest

Hello, Edvard, are you a programmer by chance?

freakingdork

freakingdork

Hi Edvard!

If it makes you feel better, there are times when I check the Yu+Me cbox more than thrice an hour. XD

Edvard Munch

Edvard Munch

No Everest, i'm not a programmer, although i do have a very slight Lisp Rolling Eyes . LOL freakingdork, yep that is just a little bit comforting geek

(love these emoticons, they're just so expressive w/out having to say words.)

Everest

Haha, my mistake. I was looking at your backslash before every apostrophe and thought you were using escape sequences out of habit or something. Never mind, then! Surprised

Gabe Puratekuta

Gabe Puratekuta

Hi! We all love checking the Cbox more than once a day Razz

http://neohanjukio.artician.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum