YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did you know you were gay?

+12
Kicchu
Foof
greengirl77
darkrose072687
Heyyou!88
edispee
Hiraku
freakingdork
Dinru
la_chinchilla
rainlover
shanidl
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26How did you know you were gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you know you were gay? Sat May 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Nyahhh

Nyahhh

Rinoa, you know in my experience dating a friend can be the best thing in the world. I don't think you would ruin your friendship with her. I'd say give it a shot Smile

27How did you know you were gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you know you were gay? Sat May 22, 2010 11:49 pm

Rinoa

Nyahhh wrote:Rinoa, you know in my experience dating a friend can be the best thing in the world. I don't think you would ruin your friendship with her. I'd say give it a shot Smile

I want to but I'm not so sure she does, and if it went wrong I wouldn't want to lose her completely. It's difficult. Plus, she's in Scotland and I'm in the south of England which doesn't help.

28How did you know you were gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you know you were gay? Sun May 23, 2010 12:07 am

Nyahhh

Nyahhh

Well, you could always just talk to her about it. I've never been to Europe so I don't really know what traveling would be like from there, but I figure it could never hurt to talk about your feelings (yes I am that sentimental)

29How did you know you were gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you know you were gay? Sun May 23, 2010 12:09 am

Rinoa

Nyahhh wrote:Well, you could always just talk to her about it. I've never been to Europe so I don't really know what traveling would be like from there, but I figure it could never hurt to talk about your feelings (yes I am that sentimental)

Valid point, maybe I will. She's in the middle of her university exams right now and I don't wanna stress her out, and I'm not in the right mental state to really be entering a new relationship (clinical depression.) right this second. It can wait until we're face to face sometime in the summer. Smile

30How did you know you were gay? - Page 2 Empty Re: How did you know you were gay? Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:31 pm

naota

I think that I have just realised that I think I am a week ago, I think my case it's complicated, because I dont like men, but girls, but I want to be a girl.

Im not having an easy time, because I'm on exams and have my head full of university shit and this, I dont know how Im going to say this to anyone: religious parents, my girlfriend, my fiends... what I have to say? im a lesbian man? I think it could be ok, and making them know shouldn't change anything, because I'm still being the same person, but on the other hand I'm hinking about the posibility that this news will spoil my relationship with them...

what do you think? stay like always, with the difference of me being the only knowing what I feel about my sexual identity? or just say it to everyone and see how it goes?

P.S: despite of being the best of my course of languajes it looks like my english its not that good XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum