YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dang, I feel really out of place here...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dang, I feel really out of place here... Empty Dang, I feel really out of place here... Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:42 am

csquared

Er... Hello there. I found this comic on the web only about a week ago, and just finished reading it.

As my name suggest, I'm a Catholic Conservative (C Squared) Heterosexual Male (I'm even attending a Catholic High School right now), and yeah, some of the Catholic and George Bush jokes sting a little, but I laugh them off. So yeah, you probably think I'd hate something like this...

But, I actually really like it. I don't even know why. Obviously my views on gays differ a bit from others who share my political and religious views, but I really do like the characters and the story. Just think of my as a Liberal who likes low taxes and dislikes abortion, haha (insert nervous laughter). But, don't worry, I'm not going to try to impress any of my beliefs on anyone, just here to chat about the comic...

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

Aw, don't feel outta place. There are actually a lot of other readers like you, so don't worry. Smile

http://rosalarian.com

Boudicca

Boudicca

Daw. I love you. Just because you're Catholic Conservative doesn't mean you're automatically out of place. Way to be iconoclast.

Dinru

Dinru

Hey, everyone's different :3 Quite frankly, I think the only way to be truly out of place here is to be all "Gays are going to hell! God hates figs fags! Everyone here must convert to Christianity this instant!". Which obviously you aren't. So it's all good~ Welcome Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum