YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

So not good with topic titles...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So not good with topic titles... Empty So not good with topic titles... Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:33 am

AlexandraAnn

AlexandraAnn

Hello there! I'm Alex and I'm new here. Just thought I'd drop in! I can't really think of anything to say about myself so if there's anything you want to know just ask. xD

2So not good with topic titles... Empty Re: So not good with topic titles... Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:14 am

HelsBels

HelsBels

*waves hello*

3So not good with topic titles... Empty Re: So not good with topic titles... Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 am

rainlover

rainlover

Apparently the question to ask is: do you like kitties?

4So not good with topic titles... Empty Re: So not good with topic titles... Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:09 am

Aesthine

Aesthine

rainlover wrote:Apparently the question to ask is: do you like kitties?

Blast! Beaten to it!

Welcome!

5So not good with topic titles... Empty Re: So not good with topic titles... Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:27 pm

AlexandraAnn

AlexandraAnn

Hels: Hello there Smile How are you?

Rain: That all really depends on which kind of kitties you're refering too. Wink
I like kitties. All types.

Aesthine: Thanks! Smile

6So not good with topic titles... Empty Re: So not good with topic titles... Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:58 pm

rainlover

rainlover

kitties as in cats? baby and grown-up? Razz

7So not good with topic titles... Empty Re: So not good with topic titles... Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:27 am

AlexandraAnn

AlexandraAnn

xD Yes, yes! I love kitties. Smile

8So not good with topic titles... Empty Re: So not good with topic titles... Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:22 am

Skellig

Skellig

Yay for kitties, especially Eben, Snooch and Snowy, but not Sister Cat!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum