YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hiya! /waves

+2
Nicole
Shell
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hiya! /waves Empty Hiya! /waves Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:43 am

Shell

Hello good peoples! My name is Shell, clearly, and I'm a loyal reader of Megan's work, especially Yu+Me.

(boring intro over)

Squeeeeeeeeee! I'm wayy excited about the existence of a forum! Very Happy Nice to meet you all, and I can't wait to start posting and being active Very Happy

(At Megan + anyone who runs this forum)
I used to run a forum, and I still have the all my emotes saved. If you're interested in them, let me know, I'll pick out a few good ones, or send you the entire folder of them (warning, there's a lot..I was a little emote crazy). Smile

2Hiya! /waves Empty Re: Hiya! /waves Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:44 am

Nicole

Nicole

Hello. What is your favorite emote to use?

3Hiya! /waves Empty Re: Hiya! /waves Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:39 am

Clawdee

Clawdee

Shell wrote:
(At Megan + anyone who runs this forum)
I used to run a forum, and I still have the all my emotes saved. If you're interested in them, let me know, I'll pick out a few good ones, or send you the entire folder of them (warning, there's a lot..I was a little emote crazy). Smile

That would be fun, I love emotes :3 Megan would be the one to handle it though, I don't have the powers for 'em. She checks in a couple times a day so we'll see what happens.

http://clawdee.blogspot.com

4Hiya! /waves Empty Re: Hiya! /waves Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:42 am

Eldan

Eldan

It would be great to have Yume emotes here!

5Hiya! /waves Empty Re: Hiya! /waves Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:47 pm

Shell

Favorite emote? I don't know if I could pick...but the dancing bananas always amused me, as did my dancing pink elephants. As for sheer coolness, I had an amazing apache heli emote, but there's isn't much use for one besides adding that cool factor.

Any picture can technically be used as an emote, so if Megan were to create little Yu+Me pictures, those could be uploaded as emotes as well...and that would be completely awesome!

6Hiya! /waves Empty Re: Hiya! /waves Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:15 am

Mercury

Mercury

I vote for YU+ME emotes. And I don't care if Megan is too busy to make them right away... I can wait.

<.<

>.>

7Hiya! /waves Empty Re: Hiya! /waves Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:09 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

emotes are cool, but I'm just a simple-minded person, I'm not sure I have that many emotions. Mad

8Hiya! /waves Empty Re: Hiya! /waves Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:52 am

Shell

Hehe, that's when it's just fun to add a smiling purple kitty instead of the normal yellow smile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]