YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you dream about?

+24
Heyyou!88
crazzycat
blakejustblake
copernicus
Kipper
Tenko Kitsune
freakingdork
shocklance
newslang06
Avi den Kanashimi
Eldan
Everest
billy
Futch
TJ
axeslade
Nicole
rayeine
reba
Somnimiles
RainbowSprinkles
Midean
Danaidae
Clawdee
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:07 am

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

I don't remember the whole dream but I remember the weirdest part of my dream from last night. My sister's ex bf (who is still very good friends with both my sister and I BTW) was over at my house. He was making tuna salad. We had regular mayo and low-fat mayo. He went to make the tuna salad with the regular mayo and my mother started yelling at him to use the low-fat mayo.

52What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:04 am

newslang06

newslang06

Last night I had a dream where I guess I was dating Booster Gold? Anyway, he was sending me "sexy" pictures of himself... and I was calling him my girlfriend... I think it may have also had references to last Dollhouse ep. 10.

And the other night I had a dream about my father. It creeps me out when I have these kind of dreams. In it I was watching TV and he just walks in the door and apologizes for having been dead. I don't remember a whole lot, but we may have gotten into a fight?

53What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Wed May 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Tenko Kitsune

I have this weird, recurring dream that comes again every few months. It's always exactly the same. There's a little boy at a deserted beach, sitting in the sand. He starts walking towards the sea, fully clothed and all. He keeps walking, and when the water becomes too deep for him to walk, he lets the waves take him to the bottom of the ocean, where he ends up in a underwater cave made of black and white stone. He can breathe in that cave, so he sits there and waits. Then, an enormous blue fish, with eyes glowing like headlights, appears and swallows the boy. The fish then swims to the surface and spits the boy in the beach.

I have no idea what this means. This dream ends where it begins, and always comes back again. It's some sort of weird loop my brain is stuck in.

I also had a dream girl once. It was kind of disturbing. When I found out that I was dreaming and started to wake up, she held me tight and begged me not forget her. She said dream people only live as long as their dreamers remember them. Once the dreamer forgets about them, they die. She kept holding me and sobbing quietly as the dream faded.

I didn't forget it. Dream girl lives on.

54What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Thu May 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Kipper

Kipper

I've been having recurring dreams lately. Just had a rough breakup. I've had a ton of dreams where he takes me back, and I've also had several pregnancy dreams. Weird stuff, and not fun when I wake up.

55What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:16 am

copernicus

copernicus

lately I've been having dreams where the world ends in these crazy ways, which aren't particularly interesting. Then I have ones where my old school is a maze/castle and I'm a robot, and the principal locks me in a tower in the gym/football field that's somehow attached to the 12th floor of the school, and he feeds me something and I start screaming and I turn in to a human and its the most painful thing in the world. I get done changing and I wake up in my dream and I just walk out the door and wander around the school looking for classes and fall off of the ledge in the biology room. Its really weird because some rooms are regular school rooms, and then most of them are like giant coliseums. I'm usually looking for the auditorium so I can get to stagecraft and it turns into this huge club(but medieval-y) with black lights and mirror balls and glitter. Everything is way too big, three times the size it should, and someone calls me and I have to climb over speakers and stuff. Then I look for juice and someone gives me a pitcher full or watery spaghetti-o's. I hate spaghetti-o's. :/

56What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:43 am

copernicus

copernicus

During my nap I had this weird dream that I was walking home and my house was this weird cardboard mansion. My immediate family was all standing outside standing over this pond staring into. I looked at them and shrugged and went inside. When I got inside my ex was standing in the hallway door frame looking at me expectantly. I've been over her for months and I was wondering what she was doing at my house. I rolled my eyes and sighed asking her what she wanted. She just smiled and me and held out her hand. I grabbed it because I realized she wasn't acting like herself(not very nice pretty much) so I wanted to see what she was up to. She took me to my room and I started to feel very uncomfortable. We sat on the bed and she pointed to the tv and started talking about some show on the history channel that was about time travel. I was relieved, and then became interested in the show because it was the weirdest stuff I've ever heard (weirder than the whole Donnie Darko movie). She opened up one of my drawers and I was about to yell at her, but she handed me some papers. I asked her what they were and she said that she had found out the secret. I looked at her like she was crazy, and was about to ask what in the hell she was talking about. She reached over and started kissing me. I was surprised to say the least and I felt really grossed out and I pushed myself away from her, and ran out of my house with the papers. When I was in the yard I kept looking towards the house to make sure she didn't come out of it. After I calmed down I walked over to the pond my family was staring at still to see what was going on with that. I looked into the water and it was a black hole and I started to walk over it. I still can't really figure that one out:/ I really wonder what my dream theories were. I bet they were super hilarious. Looooooong post. sorry.

57What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Avi den Kanashimi

Avi den Kanashimi

So I had this vivid dream last night, that was soo vivid, I just had to write about it after so this is what I wrote in my notebook:

Those flashy pants just seemed too flashy for a second but for this fact my mom said "they have elastic! wear them" I succumbed and bought the black ones, walking up to the clerk and taking my sweet time. I see the supposed detective for the case posing for the camera, laughing with the family with the loss before walking over to develop the pictures, I slipped some info into his car, telling him about this places' suspiciousness and him saying he really isn't a detective in my ear adn walking away.
Next walking into an aisle and finding another man, spying on the "detective" wearing a doctors scrub. having a bag filled with dieting and weight loss pills. I asked him about the get up and pulls, cuz obviously he isn't a doctor and him hissing at me that he's "the detective" and walking away to buy his items and walk away. A pill bottle rolls to my feet in his haste. I look at it with a couple of blinks and keep it with me.
-----

Somewhere from testing a dog's tongue with litmus paper and candy to running around with hoards of processed foods in my arms, I am dumb, I cannot speak. But I'm really skinny, but my stomach has some folds in it and my back isn't as smooth and yet I'm skinny. I stand on the scale and see wow 131 pounds but I look at my arms and they have this sickly shape of my arms being bony and not normal cylinders. I look at myself in the mirror and I look extremely gorgeous in the face. I look around and start letting go of all the food. Them going into several blue bins, bournvita in bournvita, a pack of candy cookie drumbstix, several bags of garlic noodles, dehydrated soup, chips, pocky... the list goes on.

Comercial for the candy=cookie drumstix. Munch, Crunch, lick suck "It doesn't melt at all" salivate.

Seifer is the Uke, Nya Nya Nya, Computer sounds, AWAKE. Sleep. Seifer is the UKE Leon is the SEME, EEK!

Switch, Switch, Switch. Toss, turn, fan, dad praying. AWAKE.

http://www.avidenkanashimi.deviantart.com

58What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am

blakejustblake

I had a dream the other night where an ex girlfriend of mine that I have fooled around with on several isolated occasions poured concrete in my mouth and I had to spit all of it out before it dried in my throat and suffocated me.

59What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:07 am

crazzycat

i want to be in the tropical island Very Happy
--------------
I can only trust the attorney general...

60What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:45 am

Heyyou!88

You guys have some very interesting dreams! Loved reading about them all =]

Most of the time my dreams take place in their own dream world..sorta like Yu+ME is right now. Like there is a school, parking lots, ppl houses, my house, stores ect. A whole community that is NOTHING like real life and yet I know what each one represents...like the school has been the same school from the start and in the basement of the school (4 floors down, the stair case on the left and the third door on the right, which is a hunter green color)leads to my grandmothers house...lol so weird but I know where EVERYTHING is in my dreams. The people grow up. They come and go and a few of them have been in my dreams from the start. All the 'monsters' are still in the same places they have been from the start. lol my dreams make me sound crazy.

but other times I have perfectly normal dreams that dont take me into my 'dream community'

61What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:47 pm

Flyinglemon

Flyinglemon

My love of horror stories, especially H.P. Lovecraft, has made my nightmares quite frightening.

62What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty I Dream of Adventure Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:22 pm

C

C

I have not had a dream since I was 10 years old. The last dream I had, I had invaded a giant beehive. I believe that I was hungry for bee honey. The bees were swarming all around me. I kept swinging left and right, but the bees just kept on coming, stinging me again and again. Suddenly I feel a great weight in my limbs. I couldn't move. (Thinking back, I think I was dying.) Suddenly a giant creature was hovering above me. At first I though that it was a gigantic, blue bumble bee. But then it turned around and I saw that it had the head of a hissing viper. As it came closer and closer, the beehive around us disappeared and I was in my room again. With the monster still about to eat me. Then the creature disappeared, leaving behind a man clothed in a black uniform. The man leaned over my bed and said "No. Not yet. Your journey has just begun." Then he snapped his fingers and I woke up. I have not dreamt since. I miss my dreams.

Edit: If anyone actually made it through this boring monologue, please note that I have started dreaming again. And I love it Smile

Last edited by C on Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add something.)

63What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:28 am

vgaer

I think it's really creepy having a sex dream about someone and then waking up and feeling like a stalker or something, even though you didn't control the dream.

That said, I did not have a sex dream about Megan. I had a dream where we talked a little bit, got to know each other, and became close friends. We discussed the possibility of casually dating, but decided we didn't want to, at least not now.

I woke up feeling only SLIGHTLY creepy. It was a cute dream.

64What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:31 am

Foof

Foof

I have a lot of dreams where my boyfriend visits me (he lives in another state) and we spend time together and stuff, but we never kiss. In the dream the longing for him is there, but we never seem to take the initiative. Or it's vice versa, where I visit him and we never do anything physical. But this probably stems from the fact that we have never touched. (Long distance relationship yo.)

http://www.onyourfeet.smackjeeves.com

65What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:09 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Recently I had a dream that I went to a shopping mall that had some kind of old-timey log cabin-ish motif where I wandered into a store and met Alex Borstein. We ended up watching some TV show and talking about politics then I had to leave and she sold me half of a pizza on my way out.

66What do you dream about? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you dream about? Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:43 am

shocklance

shocklance

I had a strange one just the other day.

I think I was playing a little too much Mass Effect 2 when I had this cause it involved one of the alien races from the game. Well, anyways, this group fo aliens were in trouble, and they needed an atmosphere room to rest in while a ship came ot pick them up. Well while my partner (Which just happened to be the girl I like from my job) went to go get them before they got attacked by hostle aliens I had to build the room. Only instead of using high tech matariels I used plywood, plastic sheeting, and a staple gun. Somehow I got the job done, even added a revolving door. (Try and figure that one out)

Well, Brandy gets back with the aliens and we get them into the room when the hostlie alines show up and we go to fight them off. I don't know what happened after that because my cellphone rang and woke me up. bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum