YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey you guys!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey you guys! Empty Hey you guys! Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:20 am

nekomafin

nekomafin

Ok so my user name is nekomafin, in real life my name is Mary Elisabeth. I talk a lot so this will probably be long.

I am currently a Music Therapy Intern at a psychiatric hospital in Maryland. I am from and shall return to North Carolina at the end of my internship. I am engaged to be married to a wonderful man.

Someday I hope to start Music Therapy for those in the Alphabet Soup community, particularly Trans. I love this community and in college they were my closest companions.

Things that make me happy: Singing, listening to music, Sailor Moon, Futurama, Dogs, My Love, My friends, My family, the Sun, Spring, Fall, Chocolate chip cookies and most sweets, musicals. . . probably more. Also ofcourse Yume.

I have been reading Yume for about a year and 4 months or so. I got introduced to it from a friend when I needed something to read in the bathroom and have since loved it. It is one of 2 web comics that I regularly read.

I do have an explanation behind the name nekomafin, but since I have already said so much you can pm me if you just have to know. It is great to meet you all!

2Hey you guys! Empty Re: Hey you guys! Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:34 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Hi nekomafin!

So awesome that you do music therapy. I'm sure that's very rewarding for you. I used to work with cognitively impaired children/young adults and I loved taking one of them to music therapy. <3

Sailor Moon is totally one of my "guilty" pleasures, heh.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

3Hey you guys! Empty Re: Hey you guys! Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:32 am

Nicole

Nicole

nekomafin wrote:Ok so my user name is nekomafin, in real life my name is Mary Elisabeth. I talk a lot so this will probably be long.

I am currently a Music Therapy Intern at a psychiatric hospital in Maryland. I am from and shall return to North Carolina at the end of my internship. I am engaged to be married to a wonderful man.

Someday I hope to start Music Therapy for those in the Alphabet Soup community, particularly Trans. I love this community and in college they were my closest companions.

Things that make me happy: Singing, listening to music, Sailor Moon, Futurama, Dogs, My Love, My friends, My family, the Sun, Spring, Fall, Chocolate chip cookies and most sweets, musicals. . . probably more. Also ofcourse Yume.

I have been reading Yume for about a year and 4 months or so. I got introduced to it from a friend when I needed something to read in the bathroom and have since loved it. It is one of 2 web comics that I regularly read.

I do have an explanation behind the name nekomafin, but since I have already said so much you can pm me if you just have to know. It is great to meet you all!

Heh that is a nice list of things that make you happy. Music therapy for trans peopl sounds awesome. I am unfamiliar with the practice though so I will have to look it up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]