YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dinru says "Hi" to the others here

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 pm

Dinru

Dinru

*rushes to create intro thread*

Um, hello~ My "name", and by name I mean alias, is Dinru S Farore. I usually go by Dinru or Din, however. And the S doesn't stand for anything, by the way. It just is. I'd rather not go into personal information. I have been reading Yu+Me since at least December '07, probably earlier. I have always loved it I love you

I started reading LPFOS at around June '08. That's wonderful too~

Um, yeah, I dunno what else to say here except... hello, keep up the good work Megan, etc...

Oh, and thank you for reading!

2Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:11 am

Clawdee

Clawdee

Dinru S Farore is an intresting name, how did you come up with it? I'm sitting here trying to pronounce it and I'm afriad I look like a fool XD At least now I know how people feel when they try out my last name for the first time Laughing

http://clawdee.blogspot.com

3Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:33 am

Lizzy

Is someone a Zelda fan? x3

4Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:57 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

Hello Dinru!

I'm with you on that one Lizzy. I think someone is a Zelda fan. Heh.

Clawdee - I've always pronounced those names as Din-r-ou (sorta rhymes with "you") and Fai-or-ray. I could be pronouncing them completely wrong (as I still pronounce Pikmin as "Pimpkin" or "Pikmen". XD

5Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:09 pm

Dinru

Dinru

Lizzy + freakingdork- Yes, someone is a Zelda fan x3 I was such a n00b when I came up with it... but I still love the name I love you

Clawdy - I came up with it by meshing the names of the godesses from Zelda, Din, Farore, and Nayru. It's pronounced "dihn-roo ess fah-roh-ray". As for the S... well, I was reading up on odd facts, and I heard about someone (don't remember who, I think it was a former US president...) who had a middle name who was only one letter. So I decided to adopt the idea, and take my favorite letter and use it as a middle name :3

6Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Empty Re: Dinru says "Hi" to the others here Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Mercury

Mercury

Greetings, Dinru!

Actually, one of my friends has a grandfather, whose first name isn't even a name, it's a letter. D. They call him D.

Also, my grandfather's middle name is Junior. I don't think they knew how the term worked.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum