YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:52 am

Futch

Futch

Hello all! 'Tis I, the adorably obnoxious Futch, previously known in the cbox as "Jill's Friend."

A bit about me:
I'm 19, gay, and a student at Grand Valle State University. I aspire to be a writer. My hobbies include books, music, writing, webcomics, and Chinese food.

Jill, who is the sister of Laura, who is the girlfriend of our dear author Megan Rose, turned me on to YU+ME a few weeks ago, and I immediately spent the next four hours or so reading it all the way through. At first I was sad when I reached the current page, but I like having something to look forward to three days a week.

I could go on and on about myself, as I'm slightly narcissistic, but I digress for now.

Love,
Futch

http://futchofficial.blogspot.com

2Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:09 am

Nicole

Nicole

Hooray you have less then six degrees of separation between you and Megan. I guess that means you win or something. Narcissism is fine, its a flaw of all gay men. Razz

So you are gay AND a writer? Somehow I think you will fit in on these here boards.

3Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:12 am

Futch

Futch

Yay! I love fitting in! And standing out... how does that work, I wonder?

And yes, I do win. I always win. Because I'm the only one playing the imaginary games in my head. It's great for self-esteem, I must say.

4Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:14 am

Nicole

Nicole

Futch wrote:Yay! I love fitting in! And standing out... how does that work, I wonder?

And yes, I do win. I always win. Because I'm the only one playing the imaginary games in my head. It's great for self-esteem, I must say.
Not when you lose. Sad

5Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:15 am

Futch

Futch

Also, given the recent slang defintion of the word "Futch" that I hope to God doesn't catch on, as I hope to use it as a pen name someday (It's a character from a videogame that I used to run a roleplaying forum of. Yes, I'm so nerdy I not only roleplay in forums, I adminster them as well), I fell I should specify that I am a guy. My name is Mike.

6Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:16 am

Futch

Futch

Nicole wrote:
Futch wrote:Yay! I love fitting in! And standing out... how does that work, I wonder?

Not when you lose. :(

That's why you only play games where everyone can win! Like any game involving pie. No one loses with pie. Unless they are allergic to said pie. Then they lose and possibly break out in hives and die.

7Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 am

freakingdork

freakingdork

LOL. I love futch's definition, especially because it is associated with Dani from A Shot at Love. XD

Mike is a nice guy and I'm glad he's here.

8Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:19 am

Nicole

Nicole

Futch wrote:Also, given the recent slang defintion of the word "Futch" that I hope to God doesn't catch on, as I hope to use it as a pen name someday (It's a character from a videogame that I used to run a roleplaying forum of. Yes, I'm so nerdy I not only roleplay in forums, I adminster them as well), I fell I should specify that I am a guy. My name is Mike.
Heh I deleted my response to you the first time because I realized I was assuming you were male but then remembered you had said your name Mike somewhere else and chances were decent you IDed as male.

Anyways, what do you like to RP?

9Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 am

Nicole

Nicole

freakingdork wrote:LOL. I love futch's definition, especially because it is associated with Dani from A Shot at Love. XD

Mike is a nice guy and I'm glad he's here.

Hmm I had to go look that up interesting word.

10Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:22 am

Futch

Futch

The site I ran was a rp of a Playstation and PS2 rpg game series called "Suikoden." Futch was always my favorite character because we were close to the same age when the games came out and he gets to ride a dragon.

Also: Yay! Laura likes me! Thanks Laura!

11Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Empty Re: Futch (a.k.a Jill's Friend) Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Mercury

Mercury

Ello, Futch! Your rhyme made me lol.

Futch wrote:

That's why you only play games where everyone can win!
Like any game involving pie.
No one loses with pie.
Unless they are allergic to said pie.
Then they lose and possibly break out in hives and die.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum