YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ayeeeeeeee.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ayeeeeeeee. Empty Ayeeeeeeee. Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 pm

rayeine

rayeine

Yep, I'm in full-on pirate-mode. It's a hazard of spring break.
Speaking of which...WOO!
So. Anyway. To the point.
Hi! I guess I'm Rayne, also sort-of-known as Haylee, along with a bunch of other stuff, but call me what you will. I'm just some crazy teenager in CT, going to college, having fun. Wholly bisexual and still trying to figure out how to strategically break that fact to people. Kind of a roleplay dork, and a writer/artist/person. So yeah, here's my rudimentary intro, which I can now see has a few holes that I don't really feel like fixing, so ask any questions you'd like. I have a feeling the flashing emoticons on the side are going to get the best of me sooner or later, so I may as as well post this thingy and get on with my game.

cherry Wheee!
...couldn't resist. Love ya, whoever the hell you are!
-'Raelee' <--(namemergefail)

http://xoxraynex.deviantart.com/

2Ayeeeeeeee. Empty Re: Ayeeeeeeee. Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Nicole

Nicole

Hello! So have any exciting plans for your Spring Break or is it the intarwebs for you?

3Ayeeeeeeee. Empty Re: Ayeeeeeeee. Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:25 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

Hello fellow bisexual! <3

I like both names, they're very pretty. Glad to hear you are on Spring Break...mine was two weeks ago and it was such a breathe of fresh air heh. Especially because this semester started my 5th year in college.

As for coming out...it was much easier for me to come out to my friends than my parents - I was out to my friends for at least 2 years before I told the 'rents. Depends on how close you are to your family or what beliefs you think/know they have.

4Ayeeeeeeee. Empty Re: Ayeeeeeeee. Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:11 am

RainbowSprinkles

RainbowSprinkles

those ARE both really pretty name. I personally have always loved the name Rayne but i love the way you spell Haylee. Isn't it just grand being a teenager? Yes I think so as well.

5Ayeeeeeeee. Empty Well, I went to the city the other day... Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:48 pm

rayeine

rayeine

And now I'm back to the good ol' intartubes. Break is so relaxing. And actually sort of boring. Maybe I should challenge someone to a duel, PLANK style.

Or maybe I'll just be a ninja for a couple of days.
Nah, I'd make a terrible ninja.

Actually, neither is my real name, but Haylee is my base-character in this novel I'm writing veeeeeerryyy slooooowwwlyyyy. I'm actually surprised that nobody's gotten the hint yet...
My parents are...confusing, to say the least. I gotta say, I was pretty oblivious to gay-ness in the world until I was what, thirteen? Sheltered child, even for Connecticut suburbia. Gah. Horrible stuff.

6Ayeeeeeeee. Empty Re: Ayeeeeeeee. Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Nicole

Nicole

rayeine wrote:And now I'm back to the good ol' intartubes. Break is so relaxing. And actually sort of boring. Maybe I should challenge someone to a duel, PLANK style.

Wait is this a duel on a plank or a duel with planks? Or a duel on a plank with planks? That word is starting to look weird to me.

7Ayeeeeeeee. Empty PLANKPLANKPLANK Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:25 pm

rayeine

rayeine

Well, it WAS intended as a duel with swords, on a plank...but I may just like your dual-plank-usage better.
Everything starts to look weird after a while...O.o

8Ayeeeeeeee. Empty Re: Ayeeeeeeee. Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Nicole

Nicole

rayeine wrote:Well, it WAS intended as a duel with swords, on a plank...but I may just like your dual-plank-usage better.
Everything starts to look weird after a while...O.o

Dual Plank Duel Razz

9Ayeeeeeeee. Empty Yessssssssssss. Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:09 pm

rayeine

rayeine

Dual plank duel...with planks, on a plank, to be more specific/say 'plank' more.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum