YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's over :(

+8
Kugai
lasteffect
Eldan
Jim North
Sporadic
Michael
Faenir
Mysia
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's over :( Empty It's over :( Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:38 am

Mysia

I just saw the last page and all I could think was "Perfect".

But at the same time I'm sad that there won't be anymore. I'll definitely have to look at the other comics lest I go into withdrawal.

Anyway, thank you for the crazy ride! *hugs, cake, and confetti for Megan*

2It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:43 am

Faenir

Faenir

It's realy over.. i don't even know what to write!
Just... thank you so much, Megan, for this amazing story!
Oh, and i really liked this ending! The epilogue did cleared all doubts and "suddenness" from the "first" ending =)

Thank you, this story will not be forgoten! (And i shall read your other projects as well, the ones i haven't already =P)

3It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 am

Michael

Thankyou, Megan

4It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:42 am

Sporadic

...and yet just the beginning.

Beautiful, Megan. Thank you.

5It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:17 pm

Jim North

Jim North

All I can say is . . . d'aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! Very Happy

http://jimnorth.deviantart.com

6It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Eldan

Eldan

Thank you.

It was great.
So sad it's over...

7It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 am

lasteffect

I also want to thank Megan for this comic. It's great to see a really nice, and some what open ending. It feels right and filling.

8It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:58 am

Kugai

Kugai

It's . . . .

. . . . really over.

silent

Thank you Megan for a wonderful tale, even though it's rather sad that it's finally over. I guess I feel the same way I felt when I first saw this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znNciln7qwY

As with that, one can only say

Faith Manages.

http://kugaiavows.multiply.com/

9It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Kitt

Kitt

I first found this comic just a little after the "twist". I sped through the first section in a flash, and then quickly found myself looking forward to a new panel each day Smile

This story was well written, well thought out, and the characters really feel like my close friends Very Happy You did fantastic Megan. I'll be showing people this comic for years, so don't ever take it down!

And Fiona, Lia, King Don of Nod, and everyone else: I'll miss you Sad

<3's
--Kitt

10It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:18 pm

carl-E

carl-E

As always, I'm late to the wrap party.

I'm going to miss the web comic, it was one of the first that really touched my heart at a time when I was having a lot of difficulties. I found it when Fiona was looking for Lia, the "Which way is north?" comic. I read through the whole archive (600 or more strips, I think) in two days and one night, nonstop. Amazing, considering how many tears I was reading it through.

Life hasn't gotten any easier, but I'm not as prone to breakdowns as I was, and this comic (along with a few others) was more of a help than I ever thought it would be!

More importantly, though, I'm going to miss this little community. I assume the forum will stay up, and occasionally someone will post something, but as the comic wound down the forums here suffered a slow death as well.

I'm really gonna miss you guys. T_T

Dammit, now I'm tearing up again...

11It's over :( Empty There is a hole in my life Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 am

NSpirn

NSpirn

I found YU + ME after it was finished but I loved it!! I read it faster than any other web comic I've ever read because it was just sooo good! Then when I reached the end (first)I was so close to crying; half caused by the actual story (soo amazing), half by the knowledge that it is over (nearly). At the end of the epilogue I was just.... gah! soo in love with this web comic I felt like someone I loved had died. I still can go back and re-read the comic, like looking through photos and memories, but it will never be the same because I know there is no more.
Now that I am re-reading it (finished school now so I actually have the time to spend hours reading it) I'm falling in love again! I thought that knowing the end would cast a shadow over the awesomeness of the story but really it's just adding rays of sunshine to the experience =D.

I take my hat off to you Megan!

12It's over :( Empty Re: It's over :( Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:41 am

Rylot

It took me a little while to get through the first half but by the time I reached the second part I read it in two days. This is one of the best comics I've read, online or off. This hands down proves that comics can go toe to toe with any other artistic medium. I'm still trying to absorb all of my feelings about this work, and I think that might take sometime. Well now I've got to catch up on all your other work and I'm looking forward to what ever you come out with in the future.

As a random side note: Did anyone else think of H.P. Lovecraft's dream scape short stories? While very different in execution, I did get the same vibe of wanting to stay in dreams and ignore reality for most of this comic, but that might just be me...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum