YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was curious

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I was curious Empty I was curious Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:21 am

Willomo

I love this webcomic. I've been reading it since about two weeks before part two started, and I just loved it.

I do however, have one problem with it.

Fiona severed the connection between Earth and Nod, right? Well good for her, but what about everyone else?

What happens to the people who started to like the actors in their dreams? What if they started a friendship or a relationship with them? Do they just get cut off forever?

It doesn't seem fair that Fiona gets a happily ever after while with everyone else it's just tough luck. I mean, did Fiona even give those people a chance? Or have I missed something?

I got quite attached to this wonderful webcomic and its characters, but I hope this get explained in the epilogue.

Thanks for reading,
~Willomo

2I was curious Empty Re: I was curious Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

Fiona was a rarity. Most people didn't make it into Nod proper, ever since Sadako put them into their own boxes. They stayed in their dream spaces. They never had any reason to believe it was real. They won't notice a difference between their actual dreams, and the ones staged by DreamCo.

Even coma patients stayed in their own dream spaces. Yeah, they'll have a harder time waking up, but they would anyway.

http://rosalarian.com

3I was curious Empty Re: I was curious Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:42 am

after all

after all

I was sort of wondering about this, too, but for different reasons. Before the boxes, people occasionally slipped through into Nod, like Sadako, and they weren't in the boxes or anything and could roam around and do whatever they felt like. After the boxes, they would automatically be in there whenever they came to Nod. Wouldn't getting rid of the boxes increase the likelihood of random human people wandering around in Nod, and therefore increase the danger of there being another Mara or something?

Also, what will happen to the Nod residents who liked acting in dreams and wanted to keep doing it as a career? Will they just do more traditional acting (films, theater, etc) for other Nodians now?

4I was curious Empty Re: I was curious Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

Fiona didn't remove the boxes. She removed the entire door into Nod. No more people crossing between.

http://rosalarian.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum