YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

YU+ME livejournal community?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1YU+ME livejournal community? Empty YU+ME livejournal community? Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:32 pm

after all

after all

I feel like making YU+ME fanworks today. The main plot is over, and we know at least some background information about the characters and the world they live in. We know who lives and who dies and what happens to Nod at the end. Some of us want to change or deconstruct the ending and fanfic is great to do that with.

So I'm guessing some of you forumgoers might want to make fanworks, too. There's a fanart page here and it's pretty cool, but I'm not sure if you're allowed to submit NSFW fanart here (pretty sure you're not allowed to post it on the board) and there doesn't seem to be anywhere for the fanfic to go.

What do you think about having a livejournal community for fanstuff to go in? The people who make fanart and want to send it in here should still want to send it in here, but if we had a comm people could get feedback on their art and stuff, and fangirl/-boy/-person over shipping and characters and stuff together over there, and people could post NSFW stuff as long as it's clearly labeled NSFW and it's behind a cut or link. okay, I am probably the only one who is interested in making NSFW stuff for YU+ME, but it is the principle of the thing.

I'd be happy to make it and moderate it if there's any interest. If such a thing already exists, could someone please point me in that general direction?

2YU+ME livejournal community? Empty Re: YU+ME livejournal community? Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:45 pm

freakingdork

freakingdork

It already exists. No one uses it.

3YU+ME livejournal community? Empty Re: YU+ME livejournal community? Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:22 pm

after all

after all

freakingdork wrote:It already exists. No one uses it.

Oh, cool, somebody else has thought of this. Maybe nobody uses it because they don't know it exists? The last post was in 08 sometime and I know there are lots of people who got into YU+ME between now and then, plus I tried looking it up a while ago on LJ and I didn't find the comm. So, maybe people just have to know it's there, and then they'll use it? I'd have put stuff there a while ago if I knew about it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum