YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

The End?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The End? Empty The End? Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 am

ElectricDeity

After several years of Yu+Me it seems to me that the end was a bit rushed... The characters didn't seem even slightly concerned about the child whose neck just got snapped. Actually, I've noticed that as a running theme through-out the story... If characters weren't best friends with Fiona, they weren't really important, and their deaths were more or less ignored. I hope that gets cleared up in the epilogue!

2The End? Empty Re: The End? Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:13 am

canyoudigit

I have to agree, i loved this comic since i first found it, with all it's little twists and turns, but the ending seems so anti climatic and im afraid i didn't like it at all.

Sadako got off virtually scott-free, she never got to experience true love and i expected that her finale between her and Fi would be a little more epic considering she tormented her all this time. Not to mention all the other evil she's done!
No face's death also should have been a little more clever as well.

And this whole Mara business, i mean if there should have been a grand epic fight at any point between any of the characters it should have been between Fi and Mara towards the end , instead she breaks some little girls neck has a last minute change of heart, and her and Fi make up in front of the grieving mother.

That's outrageous man , even with a epilogue, i don't know, i just don't think this ending properly finished off what was such a great story .

3The End? Empty Re: The End? Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:42 am

maymay

maymay

canyoudigit wrote: she never got to experience true love
I have to disagree on this one. What about Clandy? All the time she was chasing new obsessions and pushing her away, but in the end she realized Clandy is her one true friend and loves her more than anything.
Other than that, I have mixed feelings about the ending too. It was too abrupt and too much was left to the epilogue...

http://mayflycrow.deviantart.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum