YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

'Sup Everyone!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1'Sup Everyone! Empty 'Sup Everyone! Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Zany

Not super sure of what to say about my self so I'll just go with the flow.

My name is Abraham, but I like Abe. Currently 19 years old. Live in what is commonly know as the SF Bay Area. Currently attending college and sadly unemployed. My main hobby and addiction is manga. I don't really watch TV or own one either so if you ask me about Anime, TV series, or anything TV related I most likely not know it. I do enjoy going to the movies though since they tend to be with friends.

I wish I knew a way to just forget that I have family and friends. Then simply start all over from there.

But that's never going to happen and I'll eventually going to have deal with this or kill myself. I haven't been in an open relationship since middle school all because my gf was half black which my father disapproved of. So when I had a bf I asked him to keep quiet about it. That never worked out especially since it seemed to me he was only in it for the sex. I hate when a relationship is based around sex, it kind of has an empty feeling when it is and it's just terrible and leaves me feeling used and just really empty at the end.

So I spent the rest of my high school days without anyone and kept quiet about my sexuality. Eventually my grades dropped, my eating habits grew out of control, and I pretty much closed myself from the people around me.

Life sucked pretty much all the way until now, but I'm getting pretty sick and tired of it now and I want to change. Still I'm afraid of everything that might happen. My father made it very clear he hates any kind homosexuality from the time I was young.

I guess from being here I wish to build up the courage to open up.

Anyways I'll shut up now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum