YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sonoma County CA separates elderly gay couple and sells all of their worldly possessions (The Bilerico Project)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MingoBird

Sorry to come out of nowhere and post this, but it burns me an awful mix (horror-rage with an inch of keening):

Sonoma County CA separates elderly gay couple and sells all of their worldly possessions (The Bilerico Project) Bilericologo

Sonoma County CA separates elderly gay couple and sells all of their worldly possessions | The Bilerico Project

"Clay and his partner of 20 years, Harold, lived in California. Clay and Harold made diligent efforts to protect their legal rights, and had their legal paperwork in place--wills, powers of attorney, and medical directives, all naming each other..."

I just want to share this. I will probably not engage in any discussion, but I advise people who know how to get things done, or know people who know people who know how to get things done, read this, and do something about it. If ranting on the internet helps, so be it (I don't know if there's any healthy medium for action on the internet), but for the love of Saphos, do something productive, whether it's passing it on or rallying the people. Institutionalized bigotry scares me more than little girls going to fake proms or gay bashers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]