YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hallo (Intros Ftw)

+3
Nicole
Midean
Xanadas
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Hallo (Intros Ftw) Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:10 pm

Xanadas

Xanadas

Ookay, so I'm Xana (or you can call me Lexie, it doesn't really matter), long time reader of Yu+me (Back in the black and white days when things weren't so crazy xP)

I'm 18 and a total lesbian and totally a nerd. I play WoW, LOTRO, and just about every game for the 360. I also work at a Gamestop which just adds onto the dorkiness (but it's fun as hell).

I have probably an unhealthy obsession of "your mom" jokes and "that's what she said" jokes, which is pretty understandable seeing as how I play too many MMO's.

But enough blabbling and straight to the point:

Hi ;D

2Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Midean

Midean

If you play Runescape message Plushie Sai.

3Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Xanadas

Xanadas

Used to play Runescape but not anymore =x The graphics just bother me a bit even though I know its a browser mmo

4Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:17 pm

Midean

Midean

How long ago? They've been updating graphics.

5Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:10 pm

Nicole

Nicole

Hello Xana. What is your favorite game? And lesbian geekery is the best kind.

6Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm

reba

reba

Are you a LOTR nerd in general, or just in the game?

I was a big fan when I was in high school and the movies were coming out - I had just read the books a couple years before, so it was perfect timing.

Now I'm 21 and don't seem to have as much free time as I used to, but Tolkien will always have a special place in my heart.

7Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:18 am

Xanadas

Xanadas

Midean wrote:How long ago? They've been updating graphics.

About two-three years ago lol.

I'll check into it again and see the improvements.

Nicole wrote:Hello Xana. What is your favorite game? And lesbian geekery is the best kind.

Favorite game? Geez that's tough. PC-wise I'd have to go with either LOTRO or WoW, but as an everything goes probably either the Final Fantasy series or Silent Hill series (both amazing). But I get to like rent games from Gamestop so I play just about everything.

reba wrote: Are you a LOTR nerd in general, or just in the game?

I was a big fan when I was in high school and the movies were coming out - I had just read the books a couple years before, so it was perfect timing.

Now I'm 21 and don't seem to have as much free time as I used to, but Tolkien will always have a special place in my heart.

Yeah I'm an Lotr fan, tolkien is absolutely amazing. You should play the online game, they have a 10 day free trial up =3 I'd help yah level ;D

8Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:27 am

Everest

I played LotRO for a while. They did some things really, really well! The problem I have with MMOs is that unless I find a cool group of people to hang out with in the game, I get bored really quickly, but if I do find a cool group of people, I feel guilty unless I play exactly as often as they do and keep up with them. And then I get stressed out when I can't keep up. Crying or Very sad It's sad, because it's either a lack of friends, or stress from not being able to keep up with my friends that inevitably causes me to quit these games.

Aside from my own hang-ups, though, LotRO is one of the few MMORPGs I can recommend wholeheartedly to fans of the genre (the other two being WoW and City of Heroes/Villains).

9Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:40 am

Xanadas

Xanadas

Agreed, Lotro seems like a more of a social game than WoW. WoW is just so fun you level on your own, or at least in my case.

But hey, if you're ever going to pick up LotrO again, give me a buzz xP

10Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 am

bigjc

bigjc

I play lotro too! Favorite mmo evar.

http://upheaval.comicdish.com

11Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:12 am

Xanadas

Xanadas

=o! What server, race / class?

12Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:16 am

bigjc

bigjc

Xanadas wrote:=o! What server, race / class?

I play on the Gilraine server. It's a EU server. Elves... all of 'em. My main is a hunter, but I also play warden, RM, and Mini quite a bit.

You??? What a Face

http://upheaval.comicdish.com

13Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 am

reba

reba

Xanadas wrote:Yeah I'm an Lotr fan, tolkien is absolutely amazing. You should play the online game, they have a 10 day free trial up =3 I'd help yah level ;D

Nooooo! That's all I need to keep me from graduating! Razz

14Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:06 pm

Xanadas

Xanadas

bigjc wrote:
Xanadas wrote:=o! What server, race / class?

I play on the Gilraine server. It's a EU server. Elves... all of 'em. My main is a hunter, but I also play warden, RM, and Mini quite a bit.

You??? What a Face

The Lod server or whatever. Not sure what the full name of it is.

Elves of course xP

And I love my RM <3

15Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Xanadas wrote: pretty understandable seeing as how I play too many MMO's.

That's what SHE said!

Wait...that doesn't work.

I played WoW for a while, but I'm shed of it now. I'm not really into MMO's but I practically live on XBL these days. Skate 2 is my current addiction, but an old COD4 buddy is trying to get me to play with his regular COD:WAW group. I rented it from gamefly, but I'm really not into anything from WWII but the aircraft.

16Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:42 pm

Xanadas

Xanadas

Somnimiles wrote:
Xanadas wrote: pretty understandable seeing as how I play too many MMO's.

That's what SHE said!

Wait...that doesn't work.

I played WoW for a while, but I'm shed of it now. I'm not really into MMO's but I practically live on XBL these days. Skate 2 is my current addiction, but an old COD4 buddy is trying to get me to play with his regular COD:WAW group. I rented it from gamefly, but I'm really not into anything from WWII but the aircraft.

WAW eh? I'm more of a fan of CoD4 when it comes to online play. Can't get into WAW's multiplayer but I like the story more

17Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Yeah, I like COD4 better, too. I can't wait for the new Modern Combat, whenever it's coming out.

The only thing I really like about WAW is the Tommygun, because once I unlock the ammo drum for it I can pretend I'm wearing a zoot suit and I'm a mobster. Cool

18Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Xanadas

Xanadas

Somnimiles wrote:Yeah, I like COD4 better, too. I can't wait for the new Modern Combat, whenever it's coming out.

The only thing I really like about WAW is the Tommygun, because once I unlock the ammo drum for it I can pretend I'm wearing a zoot suit and I'm a mobster. Cool

Yeah I like CoD a bit better than Halo 3 cus in Halo it takes forever and a day to kill someone lmao

19Hallo (Intros Ftw) Empty Re: Hallo (Intros Ftw) Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Oh god, yeah I played Halo 3's story mode and that's about all. I tried to play the multiplayer but it was like shooting at people with Mattel toys in a McDonald's playland, firing ping pong balls at people in steel armor.

I've never been into skateboarding games before, but Skate 1 was addictive, and Skate 2 is doubly so. I definitely recommend you download the demo and give it a try.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]