YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do i just overcome my shyness and talk 2 a gurl that i like about stuff?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sarman

I've gone 2 sit next 2 her in class but i just dont know wut 2 talk 2 her about.when we do talk its mostly about schooll stuff and it lasts 4 about a min or two.All i want is 2 overcome the shyness and talk 2 her about stuff.How do i jusy start talking about other stuff if i dont know wut she likes.In other words how do i get to know her better inside the class so we dont just talk about school stuff and the conversation lasts 4 more than a min?(Dont tell me 2 just start talking 2 her;i wanna know wut i can talk about with her;dont tell me 2 ask wut she likes, i want 2 incorporate it inside the conversations so its not the only thing we talk about.

You can chat here, but please, don't spam with adverts. Eldan

Last edited by Eldan on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spam)

TheResult

TheResult

You're being pretty picky about it. In my experience, the best way to find out what she likes is to, yes, actually ask her "hey, what sort of stuff do you like?"

I realize it's hard to be so straight-forward when you're shy, but you have to realize that some courage will be required at some point, and you can't just rely on some easy, slip-it-in-nonchalantly tactics when you're the one who wants to talk. If it helps, simply repeat it over and over in your head, or mouth it with your lips earlier that day.

You should also set yourself up for the most likely scenario: She might not have the same interests as you, in which case, you won't have as much to talk about. You'd still be able to ask her about her interests, but without sharing in them, you'd find that the conversation can end up shallow and one-sided. In which case, you might want to scatter in bits about yourself, and if that turns her off from the conversation, then you might just want to admit that it won't work out.

But, definitely, you will have to be more assertive.

http://theresult.deviantart.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum