YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

hey everyone :)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hey everyone :) Empty hey everyone :) Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:33 am

cherrybomb

cherrybomb

Hey guys!

Just a few things about myself:
1. I am 19 this year
2. I am Japanese-Australian
3. I was born and raised in Australia
4. And in case anyone is wondering I am straight but i have A LOT of LGBT friends

I've been following Yu+Me for a while now. My friend was excited because she found this webcomic and introduced it to me. It was around the time Part One had just finished and we stayed up all night reading it but were disappointed to find out it finished at the end of Part One. As you can imagine that left A LOT of unanswered questions.

I came back to the site a few times but the story hadn't progressed so I forgot about it. But then after a day of boredom I remembered about this story and looked it up. By then there were a whole lot more pages added which got me really excited and I've been loyally following the story ever since.

I read the forums a lot just to see other people's thoughts and sometimes I stew on other people's ideas. I finally decided to create my own account so I can get involved as well Smile

Hope this intro wasn't too long!

2hey everyone :) Empty Re: hey everyone :) Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Kitt

Kitt

cherrybomb wrote:Hey guys!

Just a few things about myself:
1. I am 19 this year
2. I am Japanese-Australian
3. I was born and raised in Australia
4. And in case anyone is wondering I am straight but i have A LOT of LGBT friends

I've been following Yu+Me for a while now. My friend was excited because she found this webcomic and introduced it to me. It was around the time Part One had just finished and we stayed up all night reading it but were disappointed to find out it finished at the end of Part One. As you can imagine that left A LOT of unanswered questions.

I came back to the site a few times but the story hadn't progressed so I forgot about it. But then after a day of boredom I remembered about this story and looked it up. By then there were a whole lot more pages added which got me really excited and I've been loyally following the story ever since.

I read the forums a lot just to see other people's thoughts and sometimes I stew on other people's ideas. I finally decided to create my own account so I can get involved as well Smile

Hope this intro wasn't too long!

Welcome =D I recently joined as well, for the same reasons. Mostly I just like to see the ideas other people have about where the story is going. It's amazing how much you miss that other people notice!

Also, Howl's Moving Castle is an amazing movie =)

Meow!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum