YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well isn't this awkward? :P

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Well isn't this awkward? :P Empty Well isn't this awkward? :P Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:19 pm

cadieness

cadieness

Oh dear, introducing yourself when there hasn't been a post in this forum in 10 days? Shame Cadie, shame...

I found this comic when I was catching up with Questionable Content - it was linked on the side. I have to admit it might have been the "lesbian" part that caught my eye. I was not prepared for the story that followed. I am amazed and blown away at the detail and the plot that's been put into this story, as I'm sure you've heard a billion times before.

Now a little about myself... I'm 18, though I may not look it, from Ontario, Canada, and I've been a frequenter of many, many forums since I was... Probably 12. It's been a long haul. I'm looking to go into University in the fall, but from now until then, I'm just looking desperately for a job. I ride horses. I spend time on the internet. A lot of time. I'm currently in a happy internet-based relationship with a wonderful guy from North Carolina. Yeah, it's depressing at times, but I'm too bubbly to let it get me down.

I suppose that's enough about me Razz Time to go bounding through the topics. Oooh, how I love new forums!

2Well isn't this awkward? :P Empty Re: Well isn't this awkward? :P Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Eldan

Eldan

Welcome! Smile

3Well isn't this awkward? :P Empty Re: Well isn't this awkward? :P Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:14 pm

cadieness

cadieness

Eldan wrote:Welcome! Smile

thaaaank you! Very Happy

4Well isn't this awkward? :P Empty Re: Well isn't this awkward? :P Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:31 am

Kitt

Kitt

Yeah, the introduction section isn't too hoppin'. It's really too bad!

Welcome to the forums =) I don't post a lot, but I do post from time to time. Nice to meet you =3

Mew.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum