YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

I GREET YOU!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I GREET YOU! Empty I GREET YOU! Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Bigred0427

Hey there. Im Bigred0427. I live in Hamden Connecticut with my parents, sister and her two kids. I currently go to the University of New Haven studying criminal Justice. I hope to eventualy become a detective. I enjoy Pro Wrestling, video games, manga, MST3K, The World of Darkness, clicking aimlessly around the internet and just stright up daydreaming.

As for the comic itself. I love it. The twist in the middle of it was just great.

EDIT: Ohh and I am also bisexual...if anyone cares...Ohh and I also like to write once in awhile.

2I GREET YOU! Empty Re: I GREET YOU! Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:44 pm

lasteffect

Welcome to the forums, I hope you have a good stay here!

Oh! And it's good to see someone else who appreciates Wrestling with Video Games and manga.

So... The question is: Did you enjoy the first night of the new Monday Night Wars or is tonight more so on your mind?

3I GREET YOU! Empty Re: I GREET YOU! Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Bigred0427

Ohh god...please don't get me started on TNA. I use to be a big fan of them untill Vince Russo was hired to book and they started signing every former WWE and WCW star under the sun and completely forgetting about their own, amazing talent. Neutral

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum