YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

I GUESS BEING CANADIAN IS EXCITING?!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I GUESS BEING CANADIAN IS EXCITING?! Empty I GUESS BEING CANADIAN IS EXCITING?! Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:57 pm

BobtheDancingFlea

BobtheDancingFlea

I noticed a bunch of the titles of introductions here have to do with being Canadian. o.o I just thought it was a bit bizarre! But it does make me feel cool. B) Like being Canadian makes me all rad and interesting.
Well hello! I've been using the commentbox on the YU+Me homepage and today I realized there was actually a forum and I just kinda went DUUUHH I'm an idiot. I don't know how long I've been reading YU+Me but I know I discovered it fairly recently, 'cause I'm pretty sure I found it after the dream world arc had already started. I'm not sure I really have anything of relevance to say but HELLO FORUM. : D

2I GUESS BEING CANADIAN IS EXCITING?! Empty Re: I GUESS BEING CANADIAN IS EXCITING?! Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:07 pm

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Yeah, I came in during the haitus between the dream-real transition. It was actually a guest comic that first drew me to YU+ME, but then I went back and read the main story over a couple of days and got hoooked.

3I GUESS BEING CANADIAN IS EXCITING?! Empty Re: I GUESS BEING CANADIAN IS EXCITING?! Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Megan Rose

Megan Rose
Admin

Somnimiles wrote:It was actually a guest comic that first drew me to YU+ME, but then I went back and read the main story over a couple of days and got hoooked.

Really? I never knew that.

http://rosalarian.com

4I GUESS BEING CANADIAN IS EXCITING?! Empty Re: I GUESS BEING CANADIAN IS EXCITING?! Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:17 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

Megan Rose wrote:
Somnimiles wrote:It was actually a guest comic that first drew me to YU+ME, but then I went back and read the main story over a couple of days and got hoooked.

Really? I never knew that.

Yeah, it was the Fi and Lia "Things I like to do with you" one. I'm a sucker for a romance story, and that one just struck me, so I decided to go back and start from the beginning, and ended up getting hooked and reading the whole thing over a couple of days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum