YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

1 band everyone should listen to

+7
Lazer Nun
lasteffect
Flyinglemon
Michael
Somnimiles
shanidl
newslang06
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11 band everyone should listen to Empty 1 band everyone should listen to Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:28 pm

newslang06

newslang06

Hey! It's been awhile (computer problems). In fact, it's been so long I've been using the wrong screen name. My normal forum name is "saint_simon" so I've been telling folks that I use it for here. Sheesh. It was a pain to log in.

Anyway! I'm always looking to try new things so I have a challenge. Everyone post 1 band that you think everyone should try to listen to.

Here's mine: Gabriel the Marine.
Seriously, you guys- they're freaking awesome! They aren't a big band yet(although they're trying), they have 2 EPs one that is digital only and the other that can be purchased for 5 dollars via the internet. Very good deal.

You can find them at http://www.myspace.com/gabrielthemarine

21 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:02 am

shanidl

Birds of Tokyo

and

Little Birdy

31 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:19 am

Somnimiles

Somnimiles

The Refreshments

My two favorites: Nada and Mekong

41 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:05 am

Michael

Coph Nia. In particular, The Oath.

51 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:33 am

Flyinglemon

Flyinglemon

Man man.

61 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:57 pm

lasteffect

Tool.

71 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Lazer Nun

Lazer Nun

The Mountain Goats

81 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 am

crazzycat

The Cardigans
--------------
I can only trust the attorney general...

91 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:21 am

Mikkhail

Mikkhail

I'd like to second Birds of Tokyo and The Mountain Goats. And on the note of Birds
of Tokyo, good to see more and more people know about Karnivool.

Also, I wish everyone knew about Boy Hits Car and Fragile Vastness.
I'm sure I could think of more, but it's kinda sad to see good bands remain
so obscure. Fragile Vastness don't even have a real, proper Wiki article.
Or a last.fm page for their latest album. Makes me sad.

101 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:14 am

Siubh

Oh, so many. I'm not tied into the indie scene much at all, so mine are possibly well known already, but right now, I'd have to say Epica.

111 band everyone should listen to Empty Re: 1 band everyone should listen to Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Kitt

Kitt

This guy: http://www.rakielis.com/

He's got so much. Seriously, I might go as far to say his music is like Classical for new age. Great Electronic music that everyone should give a listen too. Both mx u and mx i are great songs, but to be honest, all of them are amazing =)

Meow!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum