YumeBoard 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YumeBoard 2.0

Talk about YU+ME, and other stuff

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was told to come here by MLIA

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Was told to come here by MLIA Empty Was told to come here by MLIA Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 am

rainlover

rainlover

Today, I was reading webcomics before class and saw the suggestion to join the Yu+Me forum. I had considered it before, but figured I don't have a whole lot of time with homework, etc. But I was also reading MLIA today and the average word was "try". So here I am!

About me:
I've been reading Yu+Me for a while now.. I can't remember if I started with this or Lesbian Pirates from Outer Space, but I was thrilled when Yu+Me did a guest comic with Questionable Content, because I read both. It made me feel all connected and whatnot.

I'm going to figure out how to change my profile and everything later, possibly this afternoon, but if anyone wants to offer advice, that would make me happy. Smile

And... that is about it. I mean, if anyone wants to know any more, they can ask. I'm pretty straightforward. The End.

2Was told to come here by MLIA Empty Re: Was told to come here by MLIA Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Aesthine

Aesthine

Hello!

Do you like kitties? It seems that most people who have introduced themselves in the last 24 hours do!

Welcome!

3Was told to come here by MLIA Empty Re: Was told to come here by MLIA Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:23 pm

rainlover

rainlover

I love kitties! My default plan if I am single when I am thirty is to move in with my friend from England and become a crazy cat lady with her. :p Do you like kitties too?

4Was told to come here by MLIA Empty Re: Was told to come here by MLIA Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Aesthine

Aesthine

I do! I have 2 ragdolls, and I am planning on getting an abyssinian. So in effect, I am already becoming a crazy cat person.

5Was told to come here by MLIA Empty Re: Was told to come here by MLIA Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:04 pm

rainlover

rainlover

My last cat died. Crying or Very sad And I can't get another cat while I'm in my current apartment, so I have been kitty-less for around three years now.

6Was told to come here by MLIA Empty Re: Was told to come here by MLIA Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:11 am

Moocat

Moocat

I have been told that the maximum amount of kitties before becoming a crazy cat lady is three.

Any more and you're a crazy cat lady, or in the makings of becoming one. :3

My Physics teacher told me so, that's why he has three cats.

XD So, it may not be true. But I sure as hell believe it.

7Was told to come here by MLIA Empty Re: Was told to come here by MLIA Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:47 am

HelsBels

HelsBels

I think you can be accelerated to crazy cat ladyhood by doing some sort of work involving cats, such as for a cat charity. Otherwise I'd agree, any more than three and you are a crazy cat lady. This explains why although I have no cats I am a crazy cat lady in training.

8Was told to come here by MLIA Empty Re: Was told to come here by MLIA Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:04 am

rainlover

rainlover

I think it depends on your level of craziness. If a person were genuinely dedicated to being a crazy old cat lady, I think she could manage that with only one kitty. Because I am without a kitty, but am already crazy, I am a third of the way there. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]